Speed up your puppy’s social and cognitive development by participating in the Companion Animal Health Centre's ‘Puppy Preschool’.
At Puppy Preschool, we’ll teach your new dog basic training techniques and socialisation.
It is also an opportunity for you to discover how your dog will grow and develop throughout their life. This includes learning about wellness and preventative health practices such as desexing, vaccinations, parasite control, grooming, basic first aid and behaviour.
You will have the opportunity to tour the vet hospital and to discuss what happens to your pet when it is desexed. This will reassure you about the process and the special care that we take with your new pet. You and your puppy will build a relationship with nurses and vets enabling you to contact the hospital at any stage of your pet's life.
Puppy preschool fast facts
- For vaccinated puppy’s aged between 8-16 weeks old
- Once per week for four weeks from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Maximum of five puppies per session
- Cost is $140.00 for four weeks with plenty of samples and information packs
- A positive experience introducing your puppy into the Veterinary Health Centre
Information for owners and puppies
- Please bring your puppy on a lead
- Don't feed your puppy before coming as we do food reward training
- Only two family members to attend, one being the primary trainer
- Qualified staff provide valuable information for the life stages of your puppy
- Sessions will incorporate socialisation, wellness information and basic obedience
- We encourage you talk to our qualified staff about any aspect of your puppies development
Register your interest by filling in the form below or contact the Companion Animal Health Centre - 8313 1999