Friends of the Waite Conservation Reserve
- Enjoy being in the Waite Conservation Reserve?
- Value the conservation of indigenous species?
- Think biodiversity matters?
- Want to learn more about local plants, animals and their feral competitors?
- Want to make a practical difference?
- Want to work cooperatively with like-minded people?
Print, complete and forward to the address at the bottom of the form.
- To assist in the conservation and ecological restoration of the Waite Conservation Reserve.
- To encourage the community use and enjoyment of the Waite Conservation Reserve.
- To promote the Waite Conservation Reserve as a research and educational resource.
- Semi-annual Newsletter informing Friends about current issues, conservation and development work.
- Up to date information on conservation activities in the Waite Conservation Reserve.
Friends of the Waite Conservation Reserve meet on the first Saturday and third Sunday of every month at 9 am to walk and weed. For more information contact Peter Bird on 0418 853 834.
Download Walking Bee flyer here.
Current Friends Newsletter
Please see the Newsletter Archive for a list of current and previous newsletters.
In order to preserve what remains of our natural heritage, the Friends of the Conservation Reserve carry out periodical surveys of the fauna that live in the reserve. Please see the Surveys page for more details.