Our doors open every month
Our researchers are driven by the desire to understand. They work to uncover new knowledge and shed light on the world's biggest challenges. From tackling Meningococcal B to finding energy solutions for the future, our discoveries make a difference to people's lives across the world.
At Research Tuesdays we share this knowledge, every month. If you're curious about the changing world, we invite you to join us. Our doors open every month.
In this special year-end Research Tuesdays forum, four leading University of Adelaide researchers will discuss:
• what past climate change events can tell us about how Earth’s systems will react in future
• how climate change will exacerbate existing threats to species and ecosystems, including land clearance and introduced pests
• the major barriers to biodiversity conservation, and policy tools that can overcome them
• how complexity in our critical systems, such as food, energy, water and transport, is driving costly political and commercial uncertainty
• why we must all integrate understanding of climate change impacts into our every thought and action—and how we can do it.
At times confronting, frequently challenging, but ultimately inspiring, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Curious? Sign up to receive monthly invitations and updates on our event programme.