Report an Incident to the Police

If you have experienced a crime either on or off University campus, you can report it immediately to police by phoning 000 and asking for police.

If you are on campus, the 24 hour University Security team can assist you to make the report.

For indecent assault or rape you can contact Yarrow Place or immediate support 24/7.

Additional information about how to report a crime is available on the University Security Services website.

You can also report the incident to the University.