Student Administration is responsible for the administrative support of students throughout the student lifecycle from admission offer to the completion of studies.
Administrative activities include
- Domestic and International Admissions,
- Enrolment and maintenance of Student Records,
- Class/course Timetabling,
- Coursework Scholarship,
- Grades and Results,
- Data collection and Reporting,
- Student Academic Organisational structure (Tree) and Academic Organisational Units,
- Student business systems support and development,
- Program and Course system setup,
- Conferral and Graduation Ceremonies.
As well as these services, we provide student administration services through regular interactions with staff from the Faculties, Schools and other central divisional areas across the University, as well as with Government agencies.
Student Administration supports the University's strategic objectives through the delivery of efficient and responsive student administration functions and systems support.