Upcoming Class Reunions
Were your University days some of the best in your life?
The Class Reunion program will bring you back together with fellow students and professors (past and present) to relive those days in an evening to remember.
As part of the broader alumni program, and in partnership with key supporters (Class Champions), your School of study will hold reunions annually as part of a Class Reunions program.
The Class Reunion program is designed to help maintain a connection with graduates, cementing your lifetime bond with fellow students, your youth and your educational heritage.
|1989–1993 Bachelor of Economics||May 2019||Luke van Trigt|
|1995–1999 Bachelor of Dental Surgery||May 03, 2019||Emily Kemp|
|2005–2009 Computer Sciences||July 2019||Alumni Relations|
|July 2019||Emily Kemp|
|1999–2003 Agriculture, Natural Resource Management and Environment Management graduates and post graduates from Roseworthy and Waite campuses||August 03, 2019||Carolyn McLean|
|2002–2006 Engineering||August 2019||Alumni Relations|
|1989–1994 Bachelor of Dental Surgery||August 2019||Emily Kemp|
|1994–1998 Bachelor of Economics||August 2019||Luke van Trigt|
|1985–1989 Wine graduates and post graduates||October 2019||Carolyn McLean|
|1997–2001 Engineering||October 2019||Alumni Relations|
|1975–1979 Law graduates and post graduates||October 2019||Luke van Trigt|
|1985–1986 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||October 2019||Emily Kemp|
|1995–1999 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||November 2019||Emily Kemp|
|2005–2009 Mathematical Sciences||November 2019||Alumni Relations|
|1971–1980 Elder Conservatorium of Music graduates and post graduates||November 2019||Luke van Trigt|
To become a Class Champion in 2019 or to assist with a current reunion, get in touch with the Alumni Relations Office.
Join your classmates and relive your University days by attending your class reunion!
If you would like to attend a reunion below or would like more information, please click on the links below.
Frequently asked questions
What is the registration deadline?
Registration and payment must be made no later than 5 working days prior to the event.
How do I pay for registration?
Through the registration form, please choose your reunion above for the registration link. We accept MasterCard or Visa.
What is the registration fee used for?
Your registration fee covers food, beverages, entertainment and venue hire.
May I receive a refund if I have to cancel my plans to attend?
A refund of 75% of the ticket price will be made for a cancellation received more than 5 working days prior to the event. No refunds will be made for cancellations made within 5 working days of the event, however, tickets are transferable. Please email the Alumni Relations Office or phone +61 8313 5800 to request a refund.
What’s the dress code?
After 5/lounge suit.
Can I bring a guest/spouse/partner?
How many guests can I bring?
Up to two guests.
Are vegetarian/vegan alternatives available?
Yes, each meal will have a vegetarian and vegan alternative. Please indicate your dietary requirements on the registration form or email email@example.com
Where can I find information about the reunion program?
Please check each Class Reunion webpage. We will send all Class Reunion communications via email, so please ensure that we have your most up-to-date contact information by updating your details.
Where can I park?
Paid parking is available at or near the venue. If you plan to drink alcohol, we recommend taking public transport, taxi or a ride-sharing service.
What public transport is close to the venue?
Please check Adelaide Metro for locations, up-to-date timetables and real-time arrival.
Is there wheelchair or special assistance available?
Please let us know through the registration form or email the Alumni Relations Office or phone +61 8313 5800 to discuss your needs and/or obtain information. If you use a wheelchair, we will have staff available to assist.
When will I receive more information about my Class Reunion?
We will send all Class Reunion communications via email, so ensure that we have your most up-to-date contact information by updating your details.
What Class am I?
We reference your conferral year for your Class Reunion. A full list is available on each Class Reunion webpage. If your fellow classmates are not in the same Class Reunion, they are welcome to attend as guests. If you have any questions, please email the Alumni Relations Office or phone +61 8313 5800
I could not find an answer to my question, who should I contact?
Terms and conditions
- By registering for the event you are deemed to have agreed to these Conditions, and your registration will be accepted by us on this basis.
- Ticket price is per person. Each alumnus may purchase a maximum of two extra ticket for a guest. Ticket prices are GST inclusive.
- All registrations and payments must be made no later than 5 working days prior to the event. A refund of 75% of the ticket price will be made for a cancellation received more than 5 working days prior to the event. No refunds will be made for cancellations made within 5 working days of the event, however tickets are transferable.
- We may cancel the event at any time up to 5 working days prior to the event if it is not viable for us to hold the event. In the event of such cancellation, you will be issued a full refund but we are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking, including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance, or non-refundable accommodation or flights.
- All attendees are responsible for organising their own transport, travel insurance, visas, flight tickets and accommodation to the venue. The Alumni Relations Office is able to help you organise Visa Invitation Letters should you need one. Please contact us for more details.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in the event. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel.
- During the event we may take photographs and films of you and these may be used in our brochures, website, social media and similar material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.