Your Alumni Council
The University of Adelaide through its Alumni Council commits to supporting a dynamic and relevant alumni program, for the mutual benefit of alumni and the University.
Established in 2014 and working closely with External Relations and alumni leaders, the focus of the Alumni Council is to:
- increase awareness about what it means to be an alumni of the University and build a sense of pride;
- establish and grow programs relevant to the age and stage of alumni in which there is mutual benefit for the University and alumni;
- foster relevant connections through alumni communities;
- empower our alumni as advocates and supporters;
- and provide relevant, personalised, clear and accessible communications that informs and enables information exchange.
Name Details Louisa Rose (Chair) B App Sc (Wine Science) 1993 Professor Paul Grbin B Sc 1989, Grad Dip Wine 1990; PhD (Ag Sc) 2011
Elected member - Faculty of Sciences
Megan Webster Bradman BA (Jur) 1996, LL B (Hons) 1997, Grad Cert Mgmt 2005 Professor Helen Marshall MBBS 1988, M Pub Hlth 2004, M D 2011
Elected member - Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Dr Chelsea Liu B Com Hons 2007, LLB 2008, PhD Business 2013
Elected member - Faculty of the Professions
Penelope Howarth B Ec 1992, B Ec (Hons) 1994 Dale Manson RDA 1976, RDAT 1977, Grad Dip Ed 1990, M App Sc Ag 1998
Elected member - Schools at Roseworthy and Waite campuses
Leah Marrone B A 2004, Dip Lang 2004, LL B 2007 Benjamin Moo B Sc (Ma & Comp Sc) 2005, B E (Mechatronic) 2005
Elected member - Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Kathryn Hardwick-Franco B A 1993, Grad Dip Ed 1994, B A (Hons) 1996, M Mus 2010
Elected member - Faculty of Arts
Dr David Wong MBA Offshore 2003 – Hong Kong
Comments, feedback and suggestions for Alumni Council can be sent via email.