Your Alumni Council
The University of Adelaide through its Alumni Council commits to supporting a dynamic and relevant alumni program, for the mutual benefit of alumni and the University.
Established in 2014 and working closely with External Relations and alumni leaders, the focus of the Alumni Council is to:
- increase awareness about what it means to be an alumni of the University and build a sense of pride;
- establish and grow programs relevant to the age and stage of alumni in which there is mutual benefit for the University and alumni;
- foster relevant connections through alumni communities;
- empower our alumni as advocates and supporters;
- and provide relevant, personalised, clear and accessible communications that informs and enables information exchange.
Name Details Louisa Rose (Chair) B App Sc (Wine Science) 1993 Reuben Jacob B Sc (Biotech) 2008, B Sc (Hons) 2009
Elected member - Faculty of Sciences
Megan Webster Bradman BA (Jur) 1996, LL B (Hons) 1997, Grad Cert Mgmt 2005 Professor Helen Marshall MBBS 1988, M Pub Hlth 2004, M D 2011
Elected member - Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Mark Miller LL B 1991, B Ec 1991
Elected member - Faculty of the Professions
Mark Rodda B Ag Bus 1996
Elected member - Schools at Roseworthy and Waite campuses
Leah Marrone B A 2004, Dip Lang 2004, LL B 2007 Kathryn Hardwick-Franco B A 1993, Grad Dip Ed 1994, B A (Hons) 1996, M Mus 2010
Elected member - Faculty of Arts
Dr David Wong MBA Offshore 2003 – Hong Kong John Salerno B E (Elec) 1998, Grad Dip Bus Ent 1999 Dr Martin Andrew B Sc 1973, B Sc (Hons) 1974, PhD (Sc) 1979
University Council representative, Appointed
Comments, feedback and suggestions for Alumni Council can be sent via email.