Your Alumni Council
The University of Adelaide through its Alumni Council commits to supporting a dynamic and relevant alumni program, for the mutual benefit of alumni and the University.
Established in 2014 and working closely with External Relations and alumni leaders, the focus of the Alumni Council is to:
- increase awareness about what it means to be an alumni of the University and build a sense of pride;
- establish and grow programs relevant to the age and stage of alumni in which there is mutual benefit for the University and alumni;
- foster relevant connections through alumni communities;
- empower our alumni as advocates and supporters;
- and provide relevant, personalised, clear and accessible communications that informs and enables information exchange.
Alumni Council Members
Comments, feedback and suggestions for Alumni Council can be sent via email.