Adelaide Nursing School Alumni Networking event
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023, 5:30 pm - 7:15 pm
- Location: Joe Verco Lecture Theatre G033, Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences building and foyer
- Cost: Free for Adelaide Nursing School graduates, postgraduate students and nursing staff
- More information: ANSAN Country Practice
- Contact: Linda Kinsella, Alumni Relations
- Email: email@example.com
The 1st year anniversary of the Adelaide Nursing School Alumni Network is upon us, and you are warmly invited to help us celebrate at a face-to-face event.
A Country Practice: Spotlight on rural and remote nursing
An increasing number of Australians live in rural and remote areas, which encompass many diverse locations and communities (ABS 2023). Join us for an insightful discussion around the joys and challenges or rural and remote nursing.
This event is open to Adelaide Nursing School alumni, staff, postgraduate students.
This event is hosted by Adelaide Nursing School Alumni Network Committee.
We are also fortunate to have Associate Professor Frank Donnelly as MC to introduce our special guest and panellists joining us for the evening:
- Lesley Salem AM Wonnarua woman, Aboriginal artist, author and Australia's first Indigenous Nurse Practitioner, Bourke Health Service.
- Danielle Scott, Dann is a proud descendant from the PALAWA Tasmania and a Registered Nurse at Pika Wiya Health Service in Port Augusta.
- Melanie Fudge Emergency Nurse, Nurse Consultant in Emergency for Port Pirie Regional Health Service and current Master in Clinical Science student at the University.
- Faith Williams is a Royal Flying Doctor Service Flight Nurse NT/SA and a Trauma Nurse Consultant
- Jess Radloff, Clinical Nurse Educator in regional Eyre and Far North Local Health Network.
We hope to see you there.