This service offers verification of a graduate's educational details, catering to potential employers, employment screening companies, government agencies, and university admissions teams.
While a graduate's conferral date and the award they received are considered public knowledge, the University requires the graduate's signed consent to release any additional information.
How to request an education verification statement
This service is only for students who have graduated.
1. Please submit an email request with the following information about the graduate:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- University of Adelaide Student ID number - providing the student ID will allow us to process the request quicker.
- A signed consent form from the graduate authorising this request and release of information.
2. Send the request with the consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Student Administration team will respond with the Education Verification Statement within 20 business days.
Current students can request an enrolment letter verifying their educational details via Ask Adelaide.
Please note: We do not provide verification details by telephone or in response to emails from personal email accounts i.e. Yahoo, Hotmail etc.