Education Verification for Employers
The Systems and Admin Support team (formerly the Enrolments Office) provides education verification statements for employers.
While a student's conferral date and the award they received are considered public knowledge, the University requires the student's signed consent to release any additional information.
Verification Statements are emailed to the requestor, and may take up to 28 business days to process.
How to request an education verification statement
- The prospective employer seeking information, or organisation acting on behalf of the prospective employer, should submit a written request using their business email that includes the following:
- The name and position of the person making the request
- Details about the student/graduate including their full name, date of birth, and student ID No (if available)
- Signed consent from the student/graduate bearing their signature authorising this request and release of information) that is scanned and attached to the email request.
- Send the request by email, along with the scanned authorisation from the student/graduate, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The education verification statement will be emailed to your business email address.
Please note: We do not provide verification details by telephone or in response to emails from personal email accounts i.e. Yahoo, Hotmail etc.