National Health & Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
The National Health & Medical Research Council (NHMRC) provides funding-support across the full spectrum of health & medical research, from basic science through to clinical, public health, and health services research.
Grants may support large-scale Missions, or individual projects and researchers. Funding from the MRFF is complementary to, and does not duplicate, the effort of the NHMRC.
NHMRC schemes are listed in the table below. To add the NHMRC dates and deadlines to your own University of Adelaide Outlook calendar:
- Open your Outlook calendar
- Right click on My Calendars
- Select Add Calendar > From Address Book
- Search for NHMRC & MRFF Dates and Deadlines
|Funding schemes||Open||Min data||Internal review||Close|
|Centres of Research Excellence||20 Oct 2021||17 Nov 2021||24 Nov 2021||1 Dec 2021|
|Clinical Trials & Cohort Studies Grants||30 Jun 2021||28 Jul 2021||11 Aug 2021||25 Aug 2021|
|Partnership Projects||29 Jul (PRC3)||17 Nov 2021||17 Nov 2021||1 Dec 2021|
Resources for collaborators & partners
- Partnering with the University of Adelaide in NHMRC Partnership Projects
- Partnering with the University of Adelaide in NHMRC Development Grant Projects
For further information please contact a member of our NHMRC grants team.