Working With Partners
Our Business Development team can help you find a partner, meet the needs of industry, and connect you with the University's support services.
How is working with a partner different?
When working on a research project with a partner you may need to:
- put a confidentiality agreement in place.
- define the research questions together.
- explain how the research outcomes can be used.
- ensure your pricing aligns with the University's pricing framework.
- initiate a research contract.
- implement project management to ensure milestones are delivered on time and to the quality expected by the client.
We can help
- work through the steps above.
- connect you with relevant industry and government partners.
- align your research project with FAME and Faculty strategies.
- connect you with the research support services you'll need to fund, initiate and manage your project.