ABS - Confidentialised Unit Record Files (CURFS)
The University has an agreement with the ABS to provide public use of Confidentialised Unit Record Files (CURFs) for research purposes. CURFs contain unidentifiable data from ABS surveys in the form of a unit record. Access to CURFs is available through the Remote Access Data Laboratory (RADL), where the CURFs are available via a secure internet-based data query service.
Request access to CURF data
Visit the ABS Microdata Entry Page for an overview of Microdata information & services.
- Visit the ABS Registration Centre website to apply for CURF access.
- Complete and sign a Request for Access to a CURF.
Requests will be forwarded and approved by the Office of the DVC&VP(R): email@example.com.
DSS longitudinal studies
Staff and HDR students from the University of Adelaide may apply to access 3 datasets managed by DSS (Department of Social Services) that are available via a University secure server. They are:
- Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia (HILDA) Survey
- Longitudinal Study of Australian Children (LSAC)
- Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children (LSIC)
The University of Adelaide has an Organisational Deed of License and Data Manager in the Office of the DVC&VP R. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for data access application forms.
SCImago Journal & Country Rank
The SCImago Journal & Country Rank is a portal for global journals ranking, citation indexing, and other scientific indicators. This is a useful resource for academic publishing, and in support of grant applications.
- Visit the SCImago Journal & Country Rank website.