2021 RRI Annual Report just released
The Institute's scientists, clinicians and HDR students work tirelessly and collaboratively to improve the lives of children and families around the world.
This report details some of the incredible discoveries we are currently working on, as well as providing examples of how our work is making a real difference in the community. We could not do this alone, so many of our collaborators are highlighted too.
A few high-level achievements from 2021 include:
- Valuable contribution to the Community Affairs Legislation Committee addressing the Mitochondrial Donation Law Reform.
- Securing more than $20 million in research funding.
- Being awarded $5.8M in NHMRC Funding.
- Producing 487 publications, reporting scientific advances in many facets of reproductive, pregnancy, and child health.
- Our members receiving many accolades, including induction into the Australian Academy of Science for two of our Research Leaders.