The Roseworthy student hub offers a relaxing place for students to meet, study, make social connections and exchange ideas.
Like the spaces at Hub Central, Waite and the AHMS, it is about embracing the future of university life right in the heart of the third oldest University in Australia.
The key elements to the student experience within the Roseworthy Hub have been identified as:
- an informal learning space which facilitates aspects of social learning;
- services for students which are delivered face-to-face and on-line;
- and information technology facilities which encourage informal and flexible learning practices, with ongoing student-focussed support.
Student consultation has been the key to the development of all our student hubs and the Hub Crew remain committed to listening to users of the facilities.
Roseworthy College Hall
- Fixed PCs
- Space to work in small groups, pairs or individually
- Additional power provided for laptops or to charge electronic devices
- 2 fully enclosed project rooms
- Project rooms bookable via GoBookings on the student page
- Seats 6-8 students
- AV facilities
- Print station with multi-functional-device
- Quick print computers at station
- Follow you printing
- Ability to print from laptop via wireless
- Ability to scan to email
- Student Kitchen with microwaves and hot sandwich presses
- Sinks and access to filtered and boiling water
The Adelaide University Union operate a shop within the Hub, selling merchandise, study materials and snacks. Vending machines offer after-hours service for snacks and drinks.
Digital signage is available in Roseworthy Hub and Café.
Requests typically take 2-3 business days to process and are processed in the order that we receive them. Please ensure that all requests are submitted in advance, to avoid any inconvenience.