The Waite student hub offers a relaxing place for students to meet, study, make social connections and exchange ideas.
Waite Hub is located in the centre of the Waite Campus, on the lower level of McLeod House. Like the spaces at Hub Central, Roseworthy and the AHMS, it is about embracing the future of university life right in the heart of the third oldest University in Australia.
The key elements to the student experience within the Waite Hub have been identified as:
- an informal learning space which facilitates aspects of social learning;
- services for students which are delivered face-to-face and on-line; and
- information technology facilities which encourage informal and flexible learning practices, with ongoing student-focussed support.
Student consultation has been the key to the development of all our student hubs and the Hub Crew remain committed to listening to users of the facilities.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
After hours access is available by using a valid student or staff swipe card from:
- Fixed PCs
- Space to work in small groups, pairs or individually
- Additional power provided for laptops or to charge electronic devices
- Print station with multi-functional-device
- Quick print computers at station
- Follow you printing
- Ability to print from laptop via wireless
- Ability to scan to email
- Student Kitchen with microwaves and hot sandwich presses
- Sinks and access to filtered and boiling water
- Vending machines offer after-hours service for snacks and drinks.
Digital signage is available in Waite Hub and Beltana Café.
Requests may take up to 7 business days to process and are processed in the order they are received. Please ensure that all requests are submitted in advance, to avoid any inconvenience.
Ask Adelaide team members staff the Waite Hub.