Two training rooms are available for delivery of non-timetabled information sessions.
Rooms are equipped with a teaching computer, laptop connectivity, document camera, MyMedia recording, DVD/VCR combo player, touch screen controller, projector, and room audio.
- Hub Central Seminar Room has capacity for 20 people.
- Hub Central Training Room has capacity for 40 people and 20 computers.
You must provide a brief description of your session so that your request is handled in a timely manner.
These rooms are open to general student use when not booked.
How to make a booking
You can view the room availability and book directly from your Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
Booking through Calendar can be made for resources including ‘Hub Central Seminar Room’ and ‘Hub Central Training Room’.
- Open the Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
- Select New Meeting on ‘Home‘ tab
- Add Meeting Recipients in the ‘To' box from Address Book
- In Search box - type Hub Central Training Room or Hub Central Seminar Room, and click on Resources Box
- Add other recipients (ie those who will be attending the meeting/training) by finding them in the Address Book, and adding them in the Required field box. Once recipients added, click on OK to exit out of the dialogue box.
- You can check if the Hub Central Seminar or Training Rooms are available by clicking on the Scheduling Assistant on the toolbar.
- Type in any additional notes in the body of the appointment if required. Once entered, click on Send.
After you make a booking
You will receive one of the following messages in your inbox.
Your request was declined because there are conflicts If you receive this message, your booking has not been successful.
Please check the room availability and select another time.
Note: Your scheduled meeting might appear in your Calendar, however your booking for the room has not been successful.
Your request was received and is pending approval Your booking has been successful, pending approval from the resource owners. The resource owners will assess your booking and may either accept or decline your request. If you do not receive a response within two (2) working days, please contact us. Accepted The resource owners have approved your booking. Please retain the email as your booking receipt.