About the University
The University of Adelaide is a vibrant and diverse community with a rich history and a strong vision for the future.
Here you will learn more about the history, structure and strategy of the University, as well as about our faculties and divisions.
- Learning and Teaching Strategy and Strategic Focus
- Research Strategy
- Strategic Plan
- Dornwell Framework gender equity strategy
- Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena Swan
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment strategy
- Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2020-2024
- Staff Workplace Giving
- Infrastructure/campus master plan
- Staff Values and Behaviour Framework