The University of Adelaide issues identification cards as proof of your association.

Your card may entitle you to the following:

  • Access to buildings
  • Access to printing facilities
  • Borrowing rights in our libraries and affiliated libraries

New staff (continuing, fixed-term, titleholder)

Your first card is provided free-of-charge. You must bring photo identification to collect one from the day you are scheduled to commence work.

Drop in to Ask Adelaide, Level 3 Hub Central, to get your first card.

If you are unable to visit our location, you can request for your card to be posted (off-campus staff only). Postage available within Australia only.

Casual staff

Approved school/faculty/department delegate may submit a request via the ID Card Request Form ($20 charged to department).

Or if you wish to purchase a card yourself, you may request one via our online shop ($20).

Replacement card

If you change your name, change your photograph, damage or lose your card, a replacement can be purchased via our online shop ($20).

Or a replacement may be requested through an approved school/faculty/department delegate via the ID Card Request Form ($20 charged to department).

Faulty or defective cards can be brought to Ask Adelaide for assessment.