Contractors and Consultants
Welcome to the University of Adelaide.
Here you will find all the information, resources, and systems you need to get you started in your role as a contractor or consultant.
All contractors, sub-contractors and consultants are required to complete the Contractor Online Induction, and to read and understand the Contractor Guide before attending any campus.
If your company is new to working at the University of Adelaide, click the First Step button below. This will provide you with the steps to obtain a University of Adelaide Identification.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your University representative.
New contractors start here for information about online induction through MyRapid portal.
- Induction process
- Site requirements
- Visitor Access (MyIT)
- Support contacts
Design Standards and Templates
- UoA Design Standards
- Signage and Wayfinding Design Standards
- Environmental and Sustainability Plan
Tools and Applications
- Archibus Work Requests
- UniSpace Mobile version
- Contractor KPI Report (Power BI)
Operation Manuals and Templates
- Contractor/Architectural Combined O&M Manual Template
- Electrical O&M Manual Template
- Asset Register Template
- UniSpace User Guide: O&M Manual Templates
- WHS links
- Incident reporting
- Hazard management
- Emergency and Fire Procedures
- Hazmat/Asbestos Registers
- Work Permits
Information and guidelines on the invoicing process.
Parking & Traffic Management
- General information
- North Terrace Campus permit
- Traffic Management