Contractors and Consultants
The online contractor induction program specifies safety information and procedures relevant to all University of Adelaide campuses and properties.
All contractor employees, including sub-contractors intending to work at any UoA property, must complete the online induction program prior to arriving onsite. The induction is valid for 12 months, after which time re-induction is mandatory. A reminder email will be automatically generated 30 days prior to expiry.
If your company is not registered with The University of Adelaide Contractor Management System, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following details:
- Company name
- Company contact person
- Contact persons' email address
- Contact persons' telephone number
- Name of University representative engaging your services
Once the company has been registered, the company administrator can log in to the University of Adelaide Rapid Global portal and issue passwords to their employees. Once the employee has received their password, they can login to the University of Adelaide Rapid Global portal.
For assistance with accessing the online induction, contact the Rapid Global Support Centre on 1800 307 595 or via email email@example.com
University of Adelaide Design Standards
The University of Adelaide Design Standards specify the minimum, mandatory requirements for the design, construction and management of all infrastructure projects.
Requirements are specific to the University’s needs, and are in addition to minimum mandatory requirements. They include both technical requirements for the finished product as well as methodological requirements for project delivery.
Design Standard Volume A Part 1 & 2 Project Process Checklist Design Standard Volume A Part 3 Project Process Checklist Design Standard Volume B Building and Architecture Design Standard Volume C Mechanical Services Design Standard Volume D Electrical Services Design Standard Volume E Communication Services Design Standard Volume F Hydraulic Services Design Standard Volume G Fire Services Design Standard Volume H Security Services Design Standard Volume I Vertical Transport Services Design Standard Volume J External Works Design Standard Volume K Documentation Design Standard Volume L Metering and Monitoring Design Standard Volume M Audio Visual Design Standard Volume N Part 1, 2 & 3 Signage and Wayfinding Design Standard Volume N Part 4 Clause 4.1 Signage and Wayfinding
Contractor and consultant reference materials
- Consultant Certification Schedule
- Stakeholder Approval Schedule
- Deed of Novation
- Requests for ITS - Data and Voice Request Form
- Minor Works Contract
- Notification of Construction Start
- Certificate of Compliance with Essential Safety Provisions
- Contractor Guide
- Asbestos Management (inc. password)
- Asbestos Management Plan
- Asbestos Register
- Asbestos Removal Control Plan
- Roof Access Risk Assessments (Box)
- Roof Access Certificates (Box)
- Permit/Permission to Work Procedure
- General Permission to Work
- Confined Space Permission to Work
- Hot Work Permission to Work
- Isolation/Live Work Permission to Work
- Right of Access Permit