Schulz L2 Common Teaching Area
An impressive, flexible common teaching area (CTA) has been created in the Schulz building with beautifully detailed finishes.
The floor was previously home to the Adelaide Graduate Centre, and comprised small and open plan offices, kitchen and several meeting rooms. The floor has been transformed into two teaching rooms that can hold 60 students in each or opened up into one large space.
- Location: Level 2, Schulz building, North Terrace Campus
- Size: 320 m2
- Completed: February 2020
- Architect: ARM Architects
- Construction partner: Sarah Constructions
- Vastly improved teaching facilities
- New audio visual equipment, world chairs, flip tables and multiple whiteboards