Hone & Stirling Teaching Space
State-of-the-art interactive services in the redeveloped Hone & Stirling lecture theatre supports a pedagogical approach known as “teaching in the round”.
The rounded 120-capacity classroom puts teachers at the heart of the lesson, enabling every student to see, hear and engage, helping to drive participation and collaboration.
- Location: Ground floor, Helen Mayo South, North Terrace Campus
- Size: 343 m2
- Construction partner: Sarah Constructions
- Flexible flat-floor teaching space with two key delivery locations; centre map table and interactive touchscreen digital wall
- 360-degree whiteboards around the room with 20 capture screen locations
- Cameras can be used to share whiteboard content via centrally-mounted screens
Completed: February 2022