Elder Hall Seating
Replacement of deteriorating seating and updating access to meet current statutory codes.
Refurbishment of the iconic Elder Hall to replace seating and carpets.
New facilities include:
- Replacement of deteriorating seating in Main Hall and Gallery which dates from the 1978 refurbishment.
- Seating frames and mechanisms were no longer serviceable and could not be repaired.
- Replaced carpet in the Main Hall
- Resurfaced Main Hall floors
- Updated access and disability seating to current codes of statutory compliance.
This refurbishment was partially funded by the Elder Take a Seat campaign, enabling benefactors to dedicate a seat plaque in the refurbished Elder Hall.
Completed: March 2023.
Rob Newcombe, Project Manager: email@example.com