Office of the Chancellor and Council Secretariat
The Office of the Chancellor and Council Secretariat supports the good governance and management of the University.
It does this by providing executive advice and administrative support to the University's Council and its Committees, the Chancellor, the Vice-Chancellor and President, Senior Management and Chairs of Council Committees on key governance issues.
- The University of Adelaide Act 1971, Statutes, By-Laws and Rules
- Provision of advice on a variety of governance matters and strategies, and fostering collaboration between Council and University management
- Management of governance papers and records, including information retrieval
- Management of the Adelaide Policy Framework, including maintenance of the Policy Directory
- Provision of advice and maintenance of the Authorities Register
- Management of elections to Council and its standing committees
- Execution of documents under the University Seal
- Publication of the Annual Planning Calendar