To increase the visibility of our researchers and the valuable work they are undertaking, the University has launched new Researcher Profiles.
Benefits to Researchers
- An improved 'look and feel'
- Increase visibility of your research
- Aesthetically engaging content
- Save time maintaining content (automation of data from Aurora)
- Self-promotion and marketing tool
- All your profile information in one place
What is Required of Researchers?
These new researcher profiles will replace your research activity such as awards, funding, publications, researcher interests information (previously contained on the staff directory) and will leverage core information captured in Aurora and automatically transfer/update this information to the new profile webpages for researchers.
Researchers are encouraged to ensure all of their information is up-to-date in Aurora. This includes information such as a photo, bio, qualifications, academic appointments, external website links and your publication history.
If you need assistance or have any questions about the new Researcher Profiles, please contact us. All enquires are forwarded to the Aurora Support team.