There are a variety of different materials available, including 'how to' videos, quick reference guides and online support articles designed to help you get started using Figshare.
How do I upload a file?
How do I make an item public?
Where do I find my file's DOI?
Linked files and metadata only records explained
Confidential articles explained
Uploading on behalf of others
Replacing and deleting files
Working with private files
These guides contain step-by-step instructions for adding to and managing your figshare content.
- Log into Figshare
- Update your user profile
- Searching and browsing for items
- Deciding on an item type in figshare
- Creating figshare items
- Publish a figshare item
- Share a private figshare item
- Create a figshare project
- Add content to a figshare project
- Manage a figshare project
- Publish a figshare project
- Create a figshare collection
- Add items to a figshare collection
- Manage a figshare collection
- Publish a figshare collection
These articles are provided by figshare and provide useful overviews and explanations of various processes.