There are a variety of different materials available, including 'how to' videos, quick reference guides and online support articles designed to help you get started using Figshare.
How do I upload a file?
How to generate a private link
How to reserve a DOI
Editing items after publication
How to create collections
How to request more storage
How to create a linked file
How to use keywords to organise files
How to create a metadata record
How to upload an embargoed item
How to create projects for collaboration
How to edit an item's timeline
These guides contain step-by-step instructions for adding to and managing your figshare content.
- Log into Figshare
- Update your user profile
- Searching and browsing for items
- Deciding on an item type in figshare
- Creating figshare items
- Publish a figshare item
- Share a private figshare item
- Create a figshare project
- Add content to a figshare project
- Manage a figshare project
- Publish a figshare project
- Create a figshare collection
- Add items to a figshare collection
- Manage a figshare collection
- Publish a figshare collection
These articles are provided by figshare and provide useful overviews and explanations of various processes.