UPDATE FOR ADELAIDE MICROSCOPY USERS
The University of Adelaide is continuing to follow advice from Government Health Authorities in developing its response to the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Adelaide Microscopy is currently fully operational under the current health guidelines. For users of our facility this means that access to all equipment, including training and staff assistance, is available.
Some changes have been implemented to ensure that we operate as COVID-19 Safe in accordance with South Australian government and SA Health guidelines and these include:
- Facility access is restricted to swipe access only at all times
- External users have access to a visitor swipe card for booked equipment times
- Please see reception on arrival if:
- You do not have access
- You are meeting with a staff member
If unwell or showing any COVID-19 symptoms do not enter the facility
- Social distancing guidelines are to be observed at all times
- Maintain 1.5m between people
- Observe maximum occupancy rules as signed on all lab doors
- All shared surfaces - e.g. keyboard, mouse, user interfaces etc. - are to be cleaned thoroughly with ethanol or ethanol wipes (provided) after use
- Use hand sanitiser on entry and exit from the facility and practice good hygiene
Enquiries should be directed via email to email@example.com or telephone 8313 5855.