Ask Adelaide can help with card production, stickers and any other queries about your student ID card.
- Your student ID card will expire on the date displayed in the lower right-hand corner of the card.
- Current students can visit Ask Adelaide to have an update expiry sticker applied to the card. You must have current enrolments in order to receive a sticker.
- Stickers are available from all Ask Adelaide locations or from the Student Services Office in Roseworthy College Hall.
- If you require an update sticker to be posted to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like a new ID card photograph you are able to purchase a replacement ID card in the online shop and our staff will retake your picture and provide you with an updated card
As a new student your first ID card is provided for you free-of-charge. After you have completed your enrolment you can visit us to have your ID photograph taken and your card issued. You must bring along other photo identification and have enrolled in classes when coming to collect your first ID card.
North Terrace campus
Students can visit Ask Adelaide at Hub Central to have their ID produced on the spot.
Waite and Roseworthy campuses
For students who are studying at Waite Campus or Roseworthy Campus you can visit Ask Adelaide at Waite Campus or the Student Services Office at Roseworthy College Hall to receive your first card. Our staff will take your photo and forward it to Ask Adelaide in Hub Central. Your card will then be produced and posted back to that campus for collection.
Off campus / Online
If you are an external (off campus/online) student and you are unable to visit any of our locations you can request for your card to be posted to you.
Students undertaking Foundation studies or Degree Transfer programs at the University of Adelaide College are entitled to a student ID card. Please speak directly with the University of Adelaide College for information about how to collect your first student ID card.
Students undertaking Senior Secondary School at University Senior College (USC) are entitled to a Passenger Transport Board Secondary Student Card. Please speak directly with University Senior College for information about how to collect your first student ID card.