The Media Production Team provides video production support for learning video content to be used in both campus based and online delivery. To see examples of the types of video production support available, see the video production exemplar video below.
The Media Production team can help you with:
- Studio self-service facility orientation
- Providing webcam lend-out kits
- On-location process videos, case studies and interviews
- Drone footage video content
- Multimedia presentations including 360-degree virtual tours and interactive videos, and
- Consultation and advice about your video and filming project needs.
The Guest Presenter Consent Form should be used to verify the consent to create and use a recording (audio or video) of a person for the purposes of learning and teaching at The University of Adelaide.