Information for Employers
The University of Adelaide Careers Service is an important link between employers and your potential employees.
The Careers Service has liaised with hundreds of employers to facilitate engagement between students and industry. Major activities and services include Careers Expo, on-campus presentations, free online job advertisements and targeted communications.
We are happy to work with you to determine the best style of communications and events to communicate your message with students and connect them with your industry.
- Advertise Your Job
CareerHub is a free web-based employment service to help you reach thousands of University of Adelaide students and recent graduates. Once registered as an employer, you’ll be able to:
- List current job vacancies
- Advertise on-campus presentations or networking events and utilise an online booking function to monitor registrations
- Notify students of career planning and employment preparation workshops
- Register for attendance at Careers Service events such as Careers Expo
Each company will have control over how your organisation is presented through your employer profile.
As the system can be self-managed, you will be able to decide which of your staff are the key contacts for prospective job seekers and the Careers Service is here to assist you with your listings at any time.
- Connect with Students
There are many ways to reach our students:
- Advertise graduate and undergraduate job vacancies on CareerHub.
- Attend Careers Expo, the largest careers event on campus.
- Get involved in our Careers & Industry Mentoring Program. Recent graduates and experienced professionals are invited to share insights with current students to help them achieve their goals.
- Host students for an 'Industry Connect Visit' (a morning or afternoon on site at your workplace).
- Arrange an ‘Employer on Campus’ session: Company representatives can join us on campus to speak to a targeted group of students or have a 'pop-up' display in a high-traffic student area.
- Send mail/email-outs to notify students of your current programs. Data sourcing and/or service fees apply. All jobs must be advertised on CareerHub in order to be considered for a targeted communication.
- Attend our other on-campus career development events including Career Development Week, industry panel sessions and faculty-specific career nights.
- Careers Expo 2018
Careers Expo is the largest industry and employer event on campus.
Find out more here.
- Mid-year Vacation Promotions
Vacation promotion activities in the middle of the year are designed to showcase opportunities for work experience, vacation programs, internships, scholarships and more.
The prime promotional period for these activities will be in the first two weeks of Semester Two (late July/August) and an information session or pop up display can be arranged on your behalf.
To express interest in an engagement activity, please contact our Industry Liaison Officer on 08 8313 9262 or via email.
- Enquiry Form
Please submit an enquiry to our Industry Liaison Officer.