Student Societies & Clubs
Club Support Services
We are here to support you! Our Career Services team offer a range of free services to assist clubs and members.
Whether you have a specific topic to raise or are seeking a general chat, we encourage you to reach out and make an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have an office located in the Hughes Building on the North Terrace Campus and can be available to meet in person, via Zoom, or phone call.
What services do we provide?
- Careers events, activities and ideas
- Tips, advice and career resources
Professional Stakeholder Engagement
- Employer sponsorship
- Building your employer engagement list
- Managing employer and industry expectations
- Jobs, internships and placements
- Employer and industry events
- Leadership development
- Professional development
- Skill development
Career Event Support
- Event planning
- Promotions (CareerHub and university networks)
- Reporting data
- Digital and on-campus event tech
- Room bookings
- Risk assessments
- Equipment loans
- Catering considerations
- Supplier referrals
What are you waiting for? If you are a new student, returning student, international student or student on exchange, joining a club can provide a range of social and professional opportunities to help you thrive on campus and in your future career.
What are the benefits?
- On-campus friends and connections
- Access to social events
- Industry insights
- Exposure to employers
- Professional development opportunities
Great! So how do I join a club?
The Adelaide University Union (AUU) is dedicated to servicing over 150 student societies and clubs. There is a club to cater for all students and all interests!
Visit the AUU website to view a listing of all clubs and how to join by clicking HERE