Team Spotlight: Online Programs Team
Learning Enhancement and Innovation is comprised of several teams that work across different aspects of learning and teaching. Our teams work collaboratively within the unit to achieve the shared goal of ‘building better graduates’.
Each month, we will do a spotlight on an individual team to understand what roles they play within the Learning Enhancement and Innovation unit in order to enhance the student learning experience at the University of Adelaide.
This month we will be looking at the Online Programs Team.
Three things you should know about the Online Programs Team:
- They manage the development and delivery of online graduate programs in partnership with Pearson.
- They manage production and video support services for the Learning Enhancement & Innovation unit and the University as a whole.
- They are responsible for designing and developing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) for the University of Adelaide, through the edX platform. Currently, there are more than 881,000 learners worldwide that are enrolled in MOOCs created by the Online Programs Team.
Examples of projects that the Online Programs Team supported:
- AdelaideX MOOCs
- Online Programs including Graduate Diploma in Psychology & Graduate Diploma in Data Science
Coming soon in 2020:
- 6 new Massive Open Online Courses made in collaboration with the Maths Learning Centre and the School of Mathematics.
- Several new Online Programs as part of the Pearson Partnership, including an MBA and a Master of Data Science.