Mr Aliakbar Gholampour
- PhD: Structural Engineering, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia.
Thesis subject: Development of eco-friendly and advanced construction materials and technologies
- MSc: Structural Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
Thesis subject: Parabolic Acceleration Time Integration Method in Analysis of Nonlinear Structural Dynamics
Awards & Achievements
- University of Adelaide, CEME Full Travel Grant (2018)
- Walter & Dorothy Duncan Trust, Travel Grant (2016)
- University of Adelaide, CEME Full Travel Grant (2016)
- University of Adelaide PhD scholarship as Adelaide Scholarship International (ASI) (2015).
- Monash University scholarship as Monash Graduate Scholarship (MGS) (2015).
- Faculty of Engineering International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at Monash University (2015).
- Admitted at UNSW for Postgraduate Research (2015).
- Admitted at University of Tehran for Postgraduate Research (2012).
- Admitted at University of Sydney for Postgraduate Research (2012).
- Nominated as the Exceptional Talent of University of Tehran (2011).
Use of advanced composite materials in design, repair, and strengthening of concrete structures to enhance reliability and performance of civil infrastructure
Enhancing structural sustainability through development and application of high-performance and eco-efficient construction materials
Experimental testing and modelling of concrete and composite structures and their components
Behaviour and design of high-performance fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP)-concrete composite columns
Development of energy-efficient waste-based concretes using green binders and recycled aggregates
Development of smart and high-performance infrastructure materials, like graphene and nanoparticles
Nonlinear structural dynamics analysis using different numerical methods
Please refer to my GoogleScholar profile:
Journal Advisory (Referee) Board:
- Thin-Walled Structures, Elsevier (since 2018).
- Advances in Structural Engineering, SAGE (since 2018).
- Engineering Structures, Elsevier (since 2017).
- Construction and Building Materials, Elsevier (since 2016).
- Nonlinear Dynamics, Springer (since 2016).
- Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, Taylor & Francis (since 2013).
- Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, Emerald (since 2011).
- Member of Engineers Australia, IEAust (since 2015).
- Member of Concrete Institute of Australia (since 2015).
- Member of Iranian National Foundation of Elites (since 2010).
- Member of American Concrete Institute (ACI) (since 2008).
- Technical Office Member of “Perlite Construction Company” 2012-2015.
- Chairman of “Karno Construction Company” since 2014.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Tuesday, 8 Jan 2019