Find all the important staff information, sites, and services you need via this online resource.
Search via the search bar, by category or alphabetical order.
If you’re looking for information about applying for a role at the University of Adelaide, visit our jobs webpage.
A to Z search
Services A to Z
Search by category
Archives, records and collections
Culture and values
Finance, purchasing and travel
Health and wellbeing
Legal and risk
Marketing and media
- Audio visual
- Brand standards
- Colours and typefaces
- Imagery, graphics and illustrations
- Marketing and communications
- Media and corporate communications
- Photo library
- Signage and displays
- Stationery and office assets (templates, email signatures, business cards etc.)
- University logo
- Web guidelines
Research and teaching support
- Adelaide graduate centre
- Adelaide enterprise
- Adelaide research and scholarship
- Aurora (for researchers)
- Digital resources management centre
- First year retention project
- Indigenous education
- Learning and teaching
- Library support for research
- Maths learning centre
- MyUni support
- Office of research ethics, compliance and integrity
- Research contracts and consulting
- Research data management
- Research funding
- Research services
- Research technology support
- Researcher profiles
- Student administrative services
- Teaching rooms and audio visual facilities
- Writing centre
Research that could help materials be found in space more easily, enable satellites to swarm together and extend the reach of telecommunications is being kick-started by new funding. The projects, headed by scientists at the University of Adelaide, will contribute to investigating the feasibility of deep space exploration to destinations such as Mars.
Professor Peter Høj AC has raised more than $44,000 to provide support services and meals for homeless people, as part of his participation in the Vinnies CEO Sleepout.
Join us for a special National Reconciliation Week screening of 'My name is Gulpilil', the story of one of Australia’s most renowned actors Yolngu man David Gulpilil.
Hear brilliant Elder Conservatorium students perform in the awesome acoustic of the Barr Smith Library Reading Room. While COVID-19 restricts our travel overseas, this musical journey takes us to distant places ranging from France, Hungary, Argentina and more. Works for Solo Flute with Lauren Borg and Andi Custodio; String Trio with Tahlia Williams, Paris Williams and Jack Overall; and Guitar Duo with Jack Daws and Gustavo Rios Quintero.