Search for University services, access useful links and important information, and see the latest news and upcoming events.
Staff News has a new look!
We're now online, sharing more about what's happening across our University community.
Find all the essential services you need.
Identifying how to access services under the University’s new operating model.
If you have seen something that doesn’t look right, or experienced something that didn’t feel right, you can contact the Integrity Unit to report your concerns.
Development, networking and alumni
Networking and alumni
Facilities and maps
Travel and entertainment
Salary and benefits
Culture and values
IT services and support
ITDS support and services
Software and hardware
Archives, records and collections
Legal and Risk
Marketing and media
Planning and governance
Planning and analytics
Support and services
Ethics and integrity
Safety, health and wellbeing
Students and teaching
Resources for educators
Student administrative services
Academic support for students
Personal support for students
Academic and student engagement
Division of Academic and Student Engagement
- Education Transformation
- Indigenous Engagement
- Office of Academic and Student Engagement
- Student Experience
- Student Learning
- University Library
Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (External Engagement)
- Media and Corporate Relations
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (International)
Research and innovation
Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Operations)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Performance)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Innovation and Commercialisation Services
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology
- Australian School of Petroleum and Energy Resources (ASPER)
- School of Agriculture, Food and Wine
- School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- School of Architecture & Built Environment
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials
- School of Civil, Environmental & Mining Engineering
- School of Computer Science
- School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Physical Sciences
Recycling marine plastics to save wildlife
Protecting turtles from marine debris strewn across the Northern Territory coastline and recycling plastic pollution is the focus of a new University of Adelaide-led project.
Strategy embeds sustainability across University
The University of Adelaide has launched its Sustainability Strategy 2030 – Here for Good which reaffirms its commitment to providing sustainable and socially responsible solutions that benefit ecosystems, governments, industries and communities.
Free news subscription
This subscription covers online access – both on and off campus – to The Australian, The Advertiser and Sunday Mail (adelaidenow), Herald Sun, Weekly Times and other News Corp news sites. Valid until 4 September 2023.