Search for University services, access useful links and important information, and see the latest news and upcoming events.
Academic and student engagement
- Education Transformation
- Indigenous Engagement
- Office of Academic and Student Engagement
- Student Experience
- Student Learning
- University Library
Research and innovation
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Operations)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Performance)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Innovation and Commercialisation Services
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- Australian School of Petroleum and Energy Resources (ASPER)
- School of Agriculture, Food and Wine
- School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- School of Architecture & Built Environment
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials
- School of Civil, Environmental & Mining Engineering
- School of Computer Science
- School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Physical Sciences
A University of Adelaide professor who is helping to position South Australia as a hub for photonics and quantum innovation has been named the 2022 South Australian Innovator of the Year.
Two University of Adelaide alumni have been recognised in the 2023 General Sir John Monash Scholars postgraduate awards.
Free news subscription
This subscription covers online access – both on and off campus – to The Australian, The Advertiser and Sunday Mail (adelaidenow), Herald Sun, Weekly Times and other News Corp news sites. Valid until 4 September 2023.