Search for University services, access useful links and important information, and see the latest news and upcoming events.
Co-creating Adelaide University's statement of Strategic Intent.
Help us build and shape core elements of our future institution.
Academic and student engagement
- Education Transformation
- Indigenous Engagement
- Office of Academic and Student Engagement
- Student Experience
- Student Learning
- University Library
Research and innovation
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Operations)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Performance)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Innovation and Commercialisation Services
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- School of Agriculture, Food and Wine
- School of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- School of Physics, Chemistry and Earth Sciences
- School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences
Professor Katie Barclay, Head of Historical and Classical Studies in the University of Adelaide’s School of Humanities, has been elected as a Fellow of the Australian Academy of the Humanities (AAH).
A new genetic test that could help people with cancer avoid potentially fatal toxic side effects from their chemotherapy is a step closer to being available.
Free news subscription
This subscription covers online access – both on and off campus – to The Australian, The Advertiser and Sunday Mail (adelaidenow), Herald Sun, Weekly Times and other News Corp news sites. Valid until 4 September 2023.