Search for University services, access useful links and important information, and see the latest news and upcoming events.
Co-creating Adelaide University's statement of Strategic Intent.
Help us build and shape core elements of our future institution.
Academic and student engagement
- Education Transformation
- Indigenous Engagement
- Office of Academic and Student Engagement
- Student Experience
- Student Learning
- University Library
Research and innovation
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Operations)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Performance)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Innovation and Commercialisation Services
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- School of Agriculture, Food and Wine
- School of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- School of Physics, Chemistry and Earth Sciences
- School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences
Aquaporins, which move water through membranes of plant cells, were not thought to be able to permeate sugar molecules, but University of Adelaide researchers have observed sucrose transport in plant aquaporins for the first time, challenging this theory.
Research from the University of Queensland, supported closely by experts at the University of Adelaide, has shown that people using antipsychotic drug clozapine may not need regular blood monitoring after two years.
Free news subscription
This subscription covers online access – both on and off campus – to The Australian, The Advertiser and Sunday Mail (adelaidenow), Herald Sun, Weekly Times and other News Corp news sites. Valid until 4 September 2023.