The Legal and Risk Branch carefully manages its insurance policies to protect its people, assets and activities.
We are focused on positive, pragmatic outcomes that enhance the University's diverse learning, teaching and research endeavors.
Our role is to:
- Design, implement and manage the Insurance Program
- Ensure the University has appropriate levels of insurance cover for the range of activities undertaken
- Proactively manage claims
- Provide policy interpretation and advice to the University
- Ensure all notifiable events and claims are reported appropriately
- Provide support information and advice on a range of insurance matters
For answers to common insurance-related questions, please refer to our frequently asked questions.