2022 Insurance Certificates
Cover under the University’s insurance policies will continue to apply to approved University activities in the New Year, including research projects and placements. Insurance certificates for the 2022 policy year will be available in the New Year on our Insurance Guides and Certificates webpage.
The Legal and Risk Branch carefully manages its insurance policies to protect its people, assets and activities.
We are focused on positive, pragmatic outcomes that enhance the University's diverse learning, teaching and research endeavors.
Our role is to:
- Design, implement and manage the Insurance Program
- Ensure the University has appropriate levels of insurance cover for the range of activities undertaken
- Proactively manage claims
- Provide policy interpretation and advice to the University
- Ensure all notifiable events and claims are reported appropriately
- Provide support information and advice on a range of insurance matters
For answers to common insurance-related questions, please refer to our frequently asked questions.