The University provides personal accident insurance for students and volunteers who are injured while participating in a University activity on or off campus.
The personal accident policy provides a level of insurance cover for:
- Staff covered under the University enterprise bargaining agreement for journey accident
- Full and part time undergraduate students
- Full and part time postgraduate students
- Students undertaking work experience
- Members of registered clubs of the AUU participating in authorised club events
- Financial members of the University of Adelaide Sports Association participating in authorised club events
- Volunteers (please refer to the volunteers insurance guide)
For more information about the University's personal accident insurance please refer to the personal accident insurance guide.