Insurance Guides and Certificates

The University purchases insurance to cover all staff and students for approved University activities.

If you are involved in an approved University activity such as an event (either on or off campus), you are looking into an overseas exchange or finalising a work placement, you may be required to provide a certificate of insurance.

The Insurance Office have prepared a number of insurance guides to help you understand how it all works as well as including a copy of the certificate of insurance.

Please remember the insurance guides are a reference tool and we encourage all staff and students to read the policy wording (product disclosure statement) for a complete understanding of cover provided under the University's insurance policies.

Can't see the document you're looking for? Other resources are available on the self service website.