Foreign Compliance Obligations
The University of Adelaide supports the Australian Government’s national security agenda by giving foreign compliance obligations priority consideration before proceeding with any international engagements.
The following resources and links will assist University personnel to understand and comply with the various regulatory compliance regimes that apply to the University's international activities:
- Foreign engagement compliance overview explains the various compliance regimes that now apply to the University.
- Foreign compliance obligations "In-Brief" provides an at-a-glance summary of these obligations.
- Integrity and Accountability website details certain obligations that all personnel should be aware of.
- Foreign Influence Transparency Scheme FAQs and detailed guidelines
- Foreign Arrangement Scheme FAQs
- About your foreign partner provides links to online resources to help you find details about the institutional or political/economic context in which your foreign partner operates.
For information about the University's Foreign Engagement Compliance Review process, please refer to the Foreign Compliance website (Global Engagement).