Recruitment System (PageUp)
The Recruitment System is used to facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process from job requisition, candidate management and online offer through to on-boarding and induction of the new staff member.
It will be used for all new professional and academic fixed term and continuing roles.
This webpage has an extensive library of resources to assist you with your use of the Recruitment System, however if you have any questions that are not answered here please contact the Recruitment Team.
Recruitment System (PageUp) Access
- Request for Access (University)
- Request for Access (HR and IT)
- Log-in to Recruitment System
- Recruitment System Overview What happens to roles where recruitment was in progress before ‘go live’ (March 3, 2014)?
- HTGR can still be used for recruitment processes currently underway but will not be accepted after April 7, 2014
- HTGR will continue to be used for Visitors and Titleholders.
- Hiring Coordinators (the key people that facilitate the recruitment process in each area) must attend a one day training session before they can access the system. Training sessions will be conducted monthly.
- Recruitment System Roadshows are being held during March. Refer to ITS training for times and locations. Further sessions will be scheduled if required.
- Contact the Hiring Coordinator for your area and they will assist you.
- If you are not sure who your Hiring Coordinator is, contact the Recruitment Team for assistance.
In preparation for ‘go live’, the project team worked with Finance Managers and Branch/School managers to identify staff that currently perform a Hiring Coordinator role. 70 Hiring Coordinators with an immediate hiring need attended the early training sessions. Further training sessions will be conducted on a monthly basis.
- If you are a Hiring Coordinator and have not yet been contacted about training, or you have an immediate recruitment need and you have no trained Hiring Coordinators in your area, please contact the Recruitment Team.
- If required, a member of the Recruitment Team will visit you at your desk and support you through the core functions of the recruitment system to get you started. You will then be included on the next available training session.
- Check the relevant quick reference guides, FAQs or other support material on this website
- Talk to your local Hiring Coordinator
- Email the Recruitment Team with your enquiry
- If urgent please contact the HR Service Centre on 8313 1111.
- The recruitment system is highly configurable and the Recruitment Team has had the necessary training to make configuration changes. If you have a request or ideas for future enhancements then we welcome you to share them with us via email.
- General Information
- Guides for Hiring Managers Dashboard Overview
- Guides for Hiring Coordinators
This document outlines the role of the Hiring Coordinator and discusses the concepts and procedures involved in recruitment management.
New Appointment Work Instructions for Hiring Coordinators Information Sheet
The purpose of this document is to provide information to complete the Job Card, Offer Card and contract specific requirements.
- Guides for Panel Members / Coordinators
- Guides for Job & Offers Approvers
- Guides for Onboarding Coordinator / Delegate
- Frequently Asked Questions