New Starter Forms

This page provides essential information for new starters, including continuing staff, fixed term, casual, visitors and titleholders.

Casual staff

Casual staff are appointed via CAPS.

Continuing and fixed term staff

New continuing and fixed term appointments are completed via the Recruitment System.


The Visitor access request form can be used to request relevant essential services (e.g. phone, computer, shared drive access, building access and staff card).


New titleholders request and renewals are completed online via the Titleholder request form.

New starter forms