Dr Amir Masoud Parvanian
|Position||Ext-Funded Research Fellow|
|Org Unit||School of Mechanical Engineering|
PH.D. | Materials Engineering | Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
M.SC. | Materials Engineering | Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
B. SC. | Materials Engineering | Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
Awards & Achievements
- Postdoctoral research grant from Iran National Science Foundation
- Scholarship from Iran Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, as a visiting scholar of Australian National University (Dec. 2015-Sep.2016)
- Stjepan Marcelja Fellowship award from Australian National University
- Fellowship award for PhD thesis from Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council (INIC)
- Fellowship award for M.Sc. thesis from The Iranian Renewable Energy Organization (SUNA)
- Awarded paper at the 2nd Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Conference (HFCC2012), Tehran, Iran
- National elites’ foundation acclaimed and awarded inventionat Koohrang Invention Festival, Iran
- Founded a knowledge-based start-up (RAMA Co.) in the field of porous engineering materials manufacturing
- Qualified as being a member of prestigious materials associations like TMS (the Minerals, Metals and Materials Society and CIM (the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum)
- A.M. Parvanian, N. Sadeghi, A, Rafiee, C. J. Shearer and M. Jafarian “Application of Porous Materials for CO2 Reutilization: A Review”, Journal of Energies, 2022; vol. 15(1), Issue 63.
- A.M. Parvanian, H.R. Salimijazi, M. Shabaninejad, U. Troitzsch, P. Kreider, W. Lipinski and M. Saadatfar “Thermochemical CO2 splitting performance of perovskite coated porous ceramics”, Journal of Royal Society of Chemistry Advances, 2020; vol. 10, Issue 39, pp. 23049-23057.
- A.M. Parvanian, H.R. Salimijazi, M. Shabaninejad, P. Kreider and M. Saadatfar “Ca/Al Doped Lanthanum Manganite Perovskite Coated Porous SiC for CO2 Conversion”, Journal of Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2020; vol. 253, pp. 123306.
- A.M. Parvanian, H.R. Salimijazi, M.H. Fathi and M. Saadatfar “Synthesis and thermal shock evaluation of porous SiC ceramic foams for solar thermal applications", Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2018, vol. 12, Issue 4, pp. 2009-2020.
- M. H. Shahzeydi, A.M. Parvanian and M. Panjepour “The Distribution and Mechanism of Pore Formation in Copper Foams Fabricated by Lost Carbonate Sintering Method”, Journal of Materials Characterization, 2016, vol. 111 pp. 21-30.
- A.M. Parvanian, M. Saadatfar, M. Panjepour, A. Kingston and A.P. Sheppard, “The Effects of Manufacturing Parameters on Geometrical and Mechanical Properties of Copper Foams Produced by Space Holder Technique", Journal of Materials and Design, 2014, vol. 53 pp. 681-690.
- A.M. Parvanian and M. Panjepour “Development of Open-Pore Copper Foams to Use as Bipolar Plates in Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cell Stacks”, Iranica Journal of Energy & Environment, 2013, vol. 4, Issue 2, pp. 99-103.
- A.M. Parvanian and M. Panjepour “Mechanical Behaviour Improvement of Open-pore Copper Foams Synthesized through Space Holder Technique”, Journal of Materials and Design, 2013, vol. 34, pp. 834-841.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Thursday, 13 Oct 2022
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/amir.parvanian