Professor Anthony Roberts
|Org Unit||Mathematical Sciences|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 3035|
Ingkarni Wardli Building
- The best LaTeX introduction shows how to transform plain text into a beautifully typeset document in LaTeX. It introduces what many consider are the most important fundamentals of LaTeX2e.
- Modelling emergence Sick of fat textbooks that are 80% wasted? Compile your own tailored version here to learn modern methods of modelling complex dynamical systems.
- Holistic discretisation of dynamical Partial Differential Equations obtain the spatial discretisation of one or three coupled dynamical PDEs using dynamical systems theory.
- SDE normal form provides you with a normal form of any supplied stochastic differential equation (SDE), or deterministic ODE, when the DEs have fast and slow modes. The normal form decouples the slow modes from the fast and so supplies you with a faithful large time model of the stochastic dynamics.
- SDE slow manifold provides you more quickly with just the slow manifold of any supplied stochastic differential equation (SDE), or deterministic ODE, when the DEs have fast and slow modes. The slow manifold model supplies you with a faithful large time model of the stochastic dynamics.
- Multifractal analyser estimation of fractal dimensions, let alone multifractal dimensions, are fraught with subtle difficulties. Use this state of the art service to estimate fractal dimensions for your 2D dataset.
- Construct lego fractals to stun your friends.
- List of research and teaching publications with links to many electronic versions.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Monday, 18 Dec 2017
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/anthony.roberts