Dr Bo Jin
|Org Unit||School of Chemical Engineering|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 7056|
Associate Professor, Director of Water Environment Biotechnology Laboratory (05/2007-2010)
School of Earth and Environmental Science, The University of Adelaide
Research Leader of Wastewater research Unit
Australian Water Quality Centre, South Australia Water Corporation, Australia (2004-2010)
Associate Professor, Director of Water Environment Biotechnology Laboratory (01/2006 – 03/2007)
School of Natural and Built Environment, The University of South Australia, Australia
Senior Research Fellow, Director, Water Environment Biotechnology Laboratory (01/2004 – 12/2005)
Research Fellow (07/2000 – 12/2003)
Department of Chemical Engineering, Advanced Wastewater Management Centre,
The University of Queensland, Australia
Chief Engineer, Professor (02/1999 – 06/2000)
State Ministry of Environmental Protection Administration, Ningxia Government, Yinchuan, China
Senior Scientist (07/1998 – 02/1999)
Weston Bioproducts, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Vice-Director and Project Manager (06/1990- 09/1992)
Research Centre, Ningxia Institute for water Conservancy, Yinchuan, China
Environmental Engineer (03/1986-05/1990)
Ningxia Institute for water Conservancy, Yinchuan, China
Lecturer (02/1982 – 021986)
Taole School, Taole, Ningxia, China
Ph.D Bioprocess and Environmental Engineering March,1999
The University of New England, NSW, Australia.
M.Sc. Environmental Science and Technology October, 1993
UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education Delft, The Netherlands.
B. Sc Chemistry January, 1982
Ningxia University, Yinchuan, China
Integrated biotechnological process for production of renewable energy and materials from organic waste streams
- Process and technology: fermentation, bioconversion and biotransformation
- Bioenergy: hydrogen, methane, ethanol and bio-fuel
- Renewable materials: biodegradable polymers, organic acids and microbial biomass protein
Innovative and advanced technology for water and wastewater treatment and reuse
- Nano-catalysts and nano-porous materials
- Nano-technological process (photo-catalytic and filtration)
- Advanced oxidation technology and process
- Membrane process and ultrasonic technology
- Water quality (chemistry and microbiology)
Chemical and biological treatment process for water and wastewater treatment
- Activated sludge process and anaerobic digestion
- Biological nutrient removal (nitrogen and phosphorus)
- Flocculation, coagulation and filtration
- Disinfection and desalination
Please visit www.adelaide.edu.au/bio-nano-tech for research program, projects and facilities available in our group: BioNanotechnology Laboratory: Water, Energy and Materials .
· Two Linkage Grants from Australian Research Council (ARC) (2007 -2009).
· International Exchange funding from Department of the Premier and Cabinet, South Australia (2009)
· Two Discovery Grants from Australian Research Council (ARC) (2004 -2006).
· ARC International Fellowship (2005)
· Australian Research Fellowship from ARC (2004 – 2006)
· US Water Environment Research Foundation Funding (2005 -2007)
· Grant Monies from Minister of Department of Further Education, Employment, Science & Technology, South Australia State Government (2005)
· Research Seed Grant from UniSA (2005)
· Early Career Research Award, The University of Queensland (2002)
· Scientific Visiting Program Award, Australian Academy of Science (2002)
Scholarly Book Chapter:
1. J. (Hans) van Leeuwen, Mary L. Rasmussen, Sindhuja Sankaran Christopher R. Koza, Daniel T. Erickson, Debjani Mitra, and Bo Jin (2012) Chapter 2: Fungal treatment of crop processing wastewaters with value-added co-products, in: Sustainable Bioenergy and Bioproducts: Value Added Engineering Applications Series: Green Energy and Technology, Gopalakrishnan, Kasthurirangan; van Leeuwen, J. (Hans); Brown, Robert C. (Eds.) VII, 13-44. 69 illus. (ISBN 978-1-4471-2323-1), Springer, The Netherlands.
2. Bo Jin, Meng Nan Chong, Chris Saint and Vipasiri Vimonses (2012), Titania Impregnated Kaolinite Photocatalyst: From Catalyst Engineering to Reactor Development and Modelling, In: Kaolinite: Occurrences, Characteristics and Applications, Materials Science and Technologies, Editors: Vojislav Orbovic and Zhenxing Huang (ISBN: 978-1-62100-312-1), Nova Science Publishers, Inc NJ, USA,
3. Hongjie An and Bo Jin* (2011) Prospects of Nanoparticle-DNA Binding: Mechanism, Implication and Application, DNA Binding, Editor: Frank Columbus, Nova Science Publishers, in press.
4. Meng Nan Chong, Vipasiri Vimonses and Bo Jin (2011), Removal of Dye and Pharmaceutical Drug from Wastewater - The Prospects of Adsorption, Photocatalysis and Hybridised Treatment Technologies for Risks Control and Management, In: Advances in Chemistry Research. Volume 12, Editor: James C. Taylor pp. ISBN 978-1-61470-449-2, © 2011 Nova Science Publishers, Inc., in press.
5. Zhihui Bai, Likun Gu, Yanming Su, Bo Jin and Guoqiang Zhuang, Chapter 13 Utilization of Sweat Potato Starch Wastewater and Monosodium Glutamate Wastewater for Cultivation of an Anti-Fungal Biocontrol Agent Paenibacillus Polymyxa, Source: Fungicides, Book edited by: Odile Carisse, ISBN: 978-953-307-266-1, Page 263 - 272, December 2010, Publisher: InTech, Vienna, Austria.
6. Bo Jin, Qiming J Yu, J (Hans) van Leeuwen, Yung-Tse Hung, Chapter 21 Integrated biotechnological Fungal Biomass Protein Production and Wastewater Reclamation, Environmental Bioengineering, Handbook of Environmental Engineering, Volume 11, Editors: Lawrence K. Wang, Joo-Hwa Tay, Stephen Tiong Lee Tay, and Yung-Tse Hung, The Humana Press, Inc.( ISBN: 978-1-58829-493-7), 465p, Totowa, NJ, USA, 2010.
7. Bo Jin and J Kelly Chapter 11 Biotechnological potential of wine industry residues, Biotechnology for Agro-Industrial Residues Utilisation, Singh Nigam, Poonam; Pandey, Ashok (Eds.) 2009, XVIII, Page 293-326. Springer, The Netherlands.
8. Bo Jin, Meng Nan Chong, Chris Saint and Vipasiri Vimonses, A Novel Titania Impregnated Kaolinite Photocatalyst: From Catalyst Engineering to Reactor Development and Modelling, In: Handbook of Photocatalysts: Preparation, Editor: Geri K. Castello Nova Science Publishers, Inc (ISBN: 978-1-60876-210-1), NJ, USA, 2009.
Refereed Journal (since 2000, * principal Author)
1. Manjot Toor and Bo Jin* (2012) Adsorption Characteristics, Isotherm, Kinetics, and Diffusion of Modified Natural Bentonite for Removing Diazo Dye, Chemical Engineering Journal, 187, 79 - 88.
2. Hongjie An and Bo Jin* (2011) Prospects of Nanoparticle-DNA Binding and its Implications in Medical Biotechnology, Biotechnology Advance, accepted.
3. Hongjie An and Bo Jin* (2011) Impact of fullerene particle interaction on biochemical activities in fermenting Zymomonas mobilis, Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, in press.
4. Meng N Chong, Bo Jin* (2012) Sol-gel synthesis of organic-inorganic mesostructured composite photocatalyst for water purification: an insight into the synthesis fundamentals, reaction and binding mechanisms, Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, 42: 68-75.
5. Meng N Chong, Bo Jin*, Chris Saint (2011) Evaluating the Photodegradation of Carbamazepine in a Sequential Batch Photoreactor System: Impacts of Effluent Organic Matter and Inorganic Ions, Chemical Engineering Journal, 174, 595-602.
6. Meng N Chong* and Bo Jin (2011), Photocatalytic Treatment of High Concentration Carbamazepine in Synthetic Hospital Wastewater, Journal of Hazardous Materials, in press.
7. Giuseppe Laera*, Meng Nan Chong, Bo Jin, Antonio Lopez (2011) An Integrated MBR-TiO2 Photocatalysis Process for the Removal of Carbamazepine from Simulated Pharmaceutical Industrial Effluent, Bioresource Technology, 102 (13), 7012-7015.
8. Hongjie An and Bo Jin* (2011) DNA exposure to buckminsterfullerene (C60): toward DNA stability, reactivity, and replication, Environmental Science & Technology, 45: 6608 - 6616.
9. Hongjie An and Bo Jin* (2011) Fullerene nanoparticle reactivity and impact on fermentation performance using Zymomonas mobilis, in ‘Advances in Biomedical Engineering’, 33-37.
10. Nana Qi, Hu Zhang*, Bo Jin and Kai Zhang (2011) CFD Modelling of Hydrodynamics and Degradation Kinetics in an Annular Slurry Photocatalysis Reactor for Wastewater Treatment, Chemical Engineering Journal,172: 84 - 95.
11. Giuseppe Laera*, Bo Jin, Antonio Lopez (2011) Application of sequencing batch membrane bioreactors (SB-MBR) for the treatment of municipal wastewater, Water Science and Technology, 64 (2) 391-396.
12. Xiaoyi Wang An and Bo Jin* (2011) Description of [FeFe] hydrogenase expression and biochemical activities of newly isolated Clostridium sp for fermentative hydrogen production, Advances in Biomedical Engineering, 29-32.
13. Meng N Chong, Bo Jin*, Chris Saint (2011) Using H-titanate nanofiber catalyst for water disinfection: understanding and modelling of the inactivation kinetic and mechanistic, Chemical Engineering Science, 66 (24), 6625 - 6635.
14. Meng Chong, Bo Jin*, Chris Saint (2011) Bacterial Inactivation Kinetics of a Photo-Disinfection System using Novel Titania Impregnated Kaolinite Photocatalyst, Chemical Engineering Journal, 171, 16-23.
15. Guiqin Cai, Bo Jin*, Paul Monis, Chris Saint, (2011) Metabolic flux network and analysis of fermentative hydrogen production, Biotechnology Advances, 29 375–387.
16. Guiqin Cai, Bo Jin*, Chris Saint, Paul Monis (2011) Genetic manipulation of butyrate formation pathways in Clostridium butyricum, Journal of Biotechnology, 155: 269 - 274.
17. Adrian Hunter, Bo Jin, Joan Kelly* (2011) Independent duplications of alpha-amylase in different strains of Aspergillus oryzae, Fungal Genetics and Biology, 48 (4), 438 -444.
19. Vipasiri Vimonses, Bo Jin*, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2010) An Adsorption-Photocatalysis Hybrid Process using Multi-Functional-Nanoporous Materials for Wastewater Reclamation, Water Research, 44: 5385 -5397.
20. Guiqin Cai, Bo Jin*, Paul Monis, Chris Saint (2010) Metabolic flux analysis of hydrogen production network by Clostridium butyricum W5: Effect of pH and glucose concentrations, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 35: 6681-6690.
21. Meng Chong, Bo Jin*, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2010) Recent Developments in Photocatalytic Water Treatment Technology: A Review, Water Research, 44(10): 2297-3207.
22. S. Sankar, S K. Khanal, N Jasti, B Jin, A. L. Pometto J van Leeuwen* (2010). Use of Filamentous Fungi for Wastewater Treatment and Production of High Value Fungal Byproducts: A Review. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology. 40 (5) 1-49.
23. Meng Chong, Bo Jin*, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2010) Bacterial Inactivation Kinetics, Regrowth and Synergistic Competition in a Photocatalytic Disinfection System using Anatase Titanate Nanofiber Catalyst, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 214: 1 -9.
24. Vipasiri Vimonses, Meng Chong and Bo Jin* (2010) Evaluation of the Physical Properties and Photodegradation Ability of Titania Nanocrystalline Impregnated onto Modified Kaolin Microporous & Mesoporous Materials, 201-209.
25. Hongjie An, Qingdai Liu, PhD; Qianli Ji; Bo Jin* (2010) DNA binding and aggregation by carbon nanoparticles, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 393: 57- - 576.
26. Likun Gu, Zhihui Bai*, Bo Jin, Wenying Li, Jianyun Zhang, Guoqiang Zhuang, Hongxun Zhang. Production of a newly isolated Paenibacillus polymyxa biocontrol agent using monosodium glutamate wastewater and potato wastewater. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2010, 22(9): 1407- 1412.
27. Vipasiri Vimonses, Bo Jin*, Chris Chow (2010), Insight into Removal Kinetic and Mechanisms of Anionic Dye by Clay Materials and Lime , Journal of Hazardous Materials, 177, 420 - 427.
28. Vipasiri Vimonses, Bo Jin*, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2010) Development of a pilot fluidised bed reactor system with a formulated clay-lime mixture for continuous removal of chemical pollutants from wastewater, Chemical Engineering Journal, 158: 535-541.
29. Likun Gu, Zhihui Bai*, Bo Jin, Qing Hu, Huili Wang, Guoqiang Zhuang, Hongxun Zhang. Assessing the impact of the fungicide enostroburin application on the bacterial community in wheat phyllosphere. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2010, 22(1): 134-141.
30. Meng Chong, Huaiyong Zhu, Bo Jin* (2010) Response Surface Optimization of Photocatalytic Process for Degradation of Congo Red Using H-Titanate Nanofiber Catalyst. Chemical Engineering Journal, 156: 278-285.
31. Xiaoyi Wang and Bo Jin *, (2009).Process optimization of biological hydrogen production from molasses by a newly isolated Clostridium butyricum W5, Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 107(2), 138-144.
32. Z.Y. Zhang, Bo Jin*, J.M. Kelly. (2009) Enhancement of L(+)-lactic acid production using acid-adapted precultures of Rhizopus arrhizus in a bubble column reactor. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 108 (4), 344-347.
33. X. Wang, PT. Monis, CP. Saint, B. Jin* (2009) Biochemical kinetics of hydrogen production by Clostridium butyricum strain W5 during fermentation of glucose, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 34: 791-798.
34. Meng Chong, Bo Jin*, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2009). A new approach to optimise an annular slurry photoreactor system for the degradation of Congo Red: Statistical analysis and modelling, Chemical Engineering Journal, 152; 158-166.
35. Vipasiri Vimonses, Bo Jin*, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2009), Enhancing Removal Efficiency of Anionic Dye by Combination and Calcination of Clay Materials and Calcium Hydroxide, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 171, 941-947.
36. Qinxue Wen*, Candani Tutuka, Alexandra Keegan, Bo Jin (2009) Fate of pathogenic microorganisms and indicators in secondary activated sludge wastewater treatment plants, Journal of Environmental Management 90 (2009) 1442–1447
37. Vipasiri Vimonses, Shaomin Lei, Bo Jin*, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2009) Adsorption of congo red by three Australian kaolins, Applied Clay Science, 43: 465-472.
38. Meng Chong, Bo Jin*, Huaiyong Zhu, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2009). Application of H-Titanate Nanofibers for Degradation of Congo Red in an Annular Slurry Photoreactor, Chemical Engineering Journal, 150, 49-54.
39. Meng Chong, Bo Jin*, Huaiyong Zhu, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2009) Optimisation of an Annular Photoreactor Process for Degradation of Congo Red Using a Newly Synthesized Titania Impregnated Kaolinite Nano-photocatalyst, Separation and Purification Technology, 67, 355-363.
40. Vipasiri Vimonses, Shaomin Lei, Bo Jin*, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2009): Kinetic Study and Equilibrium Isotherm Analysis of Congo Red Adsorption by Clay Materials, Chemical Engineering Journal, 148: 354-364.
41. Z.Y. Zhang, Bo. Jin*, J.M. Kelly (2008) Production of L(+)-lactic acid using acid-adapted precultures of Rhizopus arrhizus in a stirred tank reactor. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 149:265-276.
42. Meng Chong, Vipasiri Vimonses, Shaomin Lei, Bo Jin*, Chris Chow, Chris Saint (2008) Synthesis and Characterisation of Novel Titania Impregnated Kaolinite Nano-photocatalyst, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 117: 233-242.
43. Xiaoyi Wang, Bo Jin*, Dennis Mulcahy (2008) Impact of Carbon and Nitrogen Sources on Hydrogen Production by a Newly Isolated Clostridium butyricum W5, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 33: 4998-5005.
44. R. Haas, Bo Jin*, FT Zepf (2008) Production of Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) from Waste Potato Starch, Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 72 (1), 253-258.
45. Baoguo Zhang, Hongxun Zhang, Bo Jin, Baoju Li, Ling Tang, Jianzhou Yang, Guoqiang Zhuang, Zhihui Bai*. Effect of cypermethrin insecticide on the microbial community in cucumber phyllosphere. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2008, 20(11): 1356-1362.
46. ZH Bai, Bo Jin*,YJ Li, J Chen, ZM Li (2008). Utilization of winery wastes for Trichoderma viride biocontrol agent production by solid state fermentation, Journal Environmental Sciences, 20, 353-358.
47. ZY Zhang, Bo Jin*, ZH Bai, XY Wang (2008) Production of Fungal Biomass Protein Using Microfungi from Winery Wastewater Treatment, Bioresource Technology, 99, 3871-3876.
48. Z.Y. Zhang, B. Jin*, J.M. Kelly. (2007). Effects of cultivation parameters on the morphology of Rhizopus arrhizus and the lactic acid production in a bubble column reactor. Engineering in Life Sciences 7(5):490-496.
49. Zhanying Zhang, Bo Jin* and Joan Kelly (2007), Production of lactic acid and by-products from waste potato starch by Rhizopus arrhizus: role of nitrogen sources, World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 23:229-236.
50. Wang, X., Hoefel, D., Monis P. T., Saint, C. P. and Jin*, B. (2007) Isolation and microbial community analysis and of hydrogen producing bacteria from an activated sludge fermentation process. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 133 (5), 1415-1423.
51. Zhanying Zhang, Bo Jin*, Joan M. Kelly (2007) Mini review: production of lactic acid from renewable materials by Rhizopus Fungi, Biochemical Engineering Journal, 35: 251-263.
52. Bo Jin*, Pinghe Yin and Paul Lant (2006) Hydrodynamics and Mass Transfer Coefficient in Activated Sludge Air-Lift Reactors, Chemical Engineering and Processing, 45 608-617.
53. Q.H. Wang, G. Cheng, X.H. Sun, Bo Jin (2006) Recovery of lactic acid from kitchen garbage fermentation broth by four-compartment configuration electrodialyzer, Process Biochemistry, 14 (1), 152-158.
54. Bo Jin (2006) Lactic acid from waste potato starch, Industry Bioprocessing, 28 (9) 7-9.
55. Bo Jin*, Pinghe Yin, Yihong Ma and Ling Zhao (2005) Production of Lactic Acid and Fingal Biomass by Rhizopus Fungi from Food Processing Waste Streams, Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology, 32, 678-686.
56. Bo Jin*, Paul Lant and Xiangyu Ge (2005) Hydrodynamics and Mass Transfer Coefficient in Activated Sludge Aerated Stirred Column Reactor: Experimental and Mathematical Analysis, Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 91(4), 406-417.
57. B.-M. Wilén*, Bo Jin, and P. Lant (2005) Reply on the comments for Impacts of Structural and Microbial Characteristics on Activated Sludge Floc Stability, Water Research, 39: 738-746.
58. L.P. Huang, Bo Jin* and P. Lant (2005) Simultaneous saccharification and fermentation for lactic acid production from potato starch wastewater treatment by Rhizopus arrhizus and Rhizopus oryzae, Biochemical Engineering Journal, 23(3), 265-276.
59. Huang LP, Jin B, Lant P. (2005). Direct fermentation of potato starch wastewater to lactic acid by Rhizopus oryzae and Rhizopus arrhizus. Bioprocess and Biosystem Engineering. 27:229-238.
60. Bo Jin* and P. Lant, (2004) Flow regime, hydrodynamics, floc size distribution and solids-liquid separation properties in activated sludge processes using bubble column, air-lift and aerated stirred reactors, Chemical Engineering Science, 59, 2379-2388.
61. Bo Jin*, B.-M. Wilén, and P. Lant (2004) Impacts of morphological, physical and chemical properties of sludge flocs on dewaterability of activated sludge, Chemical Engineering Journal, 98. 115-126.
62. LP Huang, Bo Jin, P Lant, XL Qiao, JW Chen, WC Sun (2004) Direct fermentation of potato starch in wastewater to lactic acid by Rhizopus oryzae, Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering 9 (4): 245-251.
63. Bo Jin*, B.-M. Wilén, and P. Lant (2003) A comprehensive insight into floc characteristics with implications to activated sludge properties of compressibility and settleability, Chemical Engineering Journal, 95: 221-234.
64. Bo Jin*, L.P. Huang and P. Lant (2003) Rhizopus arrhizus –a producer simultaneous saccharification and fermentation of starch waste materials to L(+)-lactic acid. Biotechnology Letter, 25: 1983 -1987.
65. L.P. Huang, Bo Jin* and P. Lant (2003) Biotechnological Production of lactic acid integrated with potato starch wastewater treatment by Rhizopus arrhizus , Journal of chemical Technology and Biotechnology , 78: 899 -906.
66. B.-M. Wilén*, Bo Jin, and P. Lant (2003a) The influence of key chemical constituents in activated sludge on surface and flocculating properties, Water Research, 77(9): 2127 - 2139.
67. B.-M. Wilén*, Bo Jin, and P. Lant (2003b) Impacts of Structural and Microbial Characteristics on Activated Sludge Floc Stability, Water Research, 37: 3632 -3645.
68. B-M, Wilén*, Bo Jinand P. A. Lant, (2003c) Relationship between flocculation of activated sludge and composition of extracellular polymeric substances, Water Science and Technology, 47 (12) 95-103.
69. J (Hans) van Leeuwen*, Z. Hu, A. Pometto. and Bo Jin (2003) Kinetic modelling of selective cultivation of microfungi in a microscreen process for food processing wastewater treatment and biomass production. Acta Biotechnology, 23, 2 – 3, 289 - 300.
70. Bo Jin*, X. Q. Yan, Q. Yu and J(Hans) van Leeuwen (2002) A comprehensive pilot plant system for fungal biomass protein production and wastewater reclamation, Advances in Environmental Research, (USA), 6, 179-189.
71. Bo Jin*, Q. Yu and J(Hans) van Leeuwen (2001) A bioprocessing mode for fungal biomass protein production and wastewater treatment using external air-lift bioreactor. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, 76: 1041-1048.
72. Bo Jin*, Q. Yu, X. Q. Yan and J(Hans) van Leeuwen (2000) Characterization and improvement of oxygen transfer in pilot plant external air-lift bioreactor for mycelial biomass production from wastewater. World Journal of Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 17: 265 – 272.
· International Organisation Board Member of the 6th International Conference on Interfaces against Pollution, 16-19 May 2010, Beijing.
· Organisation Community Board member of CHemca-2010, September, 2010, Adelaide
· Organisation Community Board member of the 3rd Symposium for Chinese and Australian Scholars on Science, Technology, Education: Cooperation and development, 6-8 October 2010, Melbourne.
· Chairperson of Program/presentation section, the 7th International Symposium on Environmental Biotechnology, June 6-8, 2005, Chicago, USA.
· Chair of Organization Community, Inaugural Australia – China Workshop on Water Quality and Technology, November 1-3, 2006, Adelaide, Australia.
· Member of Editorial Board/Community of Journal of Environmental Science, (since 2006).
· Member of Editorial Board/Community of International Journal of Environment and Waste Management, (since 2006).
· Member of Editorial Board/Community of Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering and Technology (since 2006).
· Senior Visiting Scholar, Griffith University (2000)
· Member, the First Chinese Senior Scholar (PhD) Delegation (1999), invited by Chinese Foreign Affaires Office, Chinese State Council, Beijing.
· Member, the Second Chinese Senior Scholar (PhD) Delegation (2001), invited by Chinese Foreign Affaires Office, Chinese State Council, Beijing.
· Senior Visiting Fellow, Environment and Ecology Centre, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing.
· Senior Advisor, Shijiazhuang Department of Science and Technology, Heibai, Chian.
· Senior Advisor, Ningxia Department of Environmental Protection Administration, China.
· Senor Adviser of Shenyang New and High Tech Region, Liaoning, China
· President of Brisbane Society of Chinese Scholar and Student, Australia (1997)
· Fellow, Member of community board, Australian-Chinese Society of Science and Technology, Australia.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Wednesday, 25 Mar 2015
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/bo.jin