Mr Hao Guo
|Org Unit||Mathematical Sciences|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 1606|
Ingkarni Wardli Building
Hao is a Ph.D. Candidate in pure mathematics, supervised by Elder Prof. Mathai Varghese and co-supervised by Dr. Hang Wang. He has completed his Major Review.
B.Sc. Honours Class I - the University of Sydney.
Awards & Achievements
2017/2018: Co-organiser of IGA Workshop "Index Theory and Applications to Positive Scalar Curvature and Related Areas". http://www.iga.adelaide.edu.au/workshops/IndexTheory2018/.
2016: The B.H. Neumann Prize for the best student talk at the 60th meeting of the Australian Mathematical Society. http://www.austms.org.au/The+Bernhard+Neumann+Prize.
Hao is interested in equivariant index theory, K-theory, functional analysis, noncommutative geometry, operator algebras and the representation theory of Lie groups.
- Walter & Dorothy Duncan Trust Travel Grant (2017).
- AustMS Travel Grant (Student Support Scheme) (2016).
- The University of Adelaide Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences Faculty Full Divisional Scholarship (2016).
- H. Guo. Index of Equivariant Callias-Type Operators and Invariant Metrics of Positive Scalar Curvature. 2018. (Submitted, 51 pages.)
- H. Guo. A Poincaré Duality in K-theory. Australian Mathematical Society Gazette, 44. 2017. No. 1, 36-38. (3 pages.)
- H. Guo, V. Mathai and H. Wang. Positive Scalar Curvature and Poincaré Duality for Proper Actions. 2016. (To appear in Journal of Noncommutative Geometry, 47 pages.)
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Thursday, 24 May 2018
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/hao.guo