Dr Karen Peres
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 3064|
Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences
Karen qualified as a dentist in 1985 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. She worked as a paediatric dental practitioner in Brazil from 1985 to 2006. She received her Master in Paediatric Dentistry from Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC) and also in Public Health from University of Sao Paulo, Brazil. She has a PhD in Public Health (Epidemiology) from the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, after spend one year at University College London (UK). In 2006 she joined the Department of Public Health at UFSC, Brazil and during this period was engaged in undergraduate e post graduate teaching and supervision of Master and PhD Students. Karen also spent three months at the University of Otago in 2008-2009 to exchange professional experiences. She worked as one of the coordinators for the National Oral Health Survey carried out in 2010, Brazil. Karen has been involved in oral health studies nested in the Pelotas (Brazil) birth cohort studies. Together with Professor Marco Peres and Flavio Demarco, Karen coordinated the oral health studies of three Pelotas birth cohort studies started in 1982, 1993 and 2004. She is also involved in other large cohort study in Florianopolis, Brazil, the EPIFLORIPA study, a cohort of adults. Her main research interests are in the epidemiology of oral diseases, particularly in social inequality in oral health and life course.
In December 2012 she was appointed as an Associate Professor of Population Oral Health of the Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health, School of Dentistry, The University of Adelaide.
Oral Health Epidemiology
- Conceicao, MBM, Boing AF, Peres KG. Time trends in prostate cancer mortality according to major geographic regions of Brazil: an analysis of three decades. Cadernos de Saúde Pública, 2014 30: 559-566.
- Luca GF, Nahas MV, Hallal PC, Peres KG. Physical activity during leisure time among adults in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil: a population study on the characteristics of the practice and its practitioners. Ciência e Saúde Coletiva 2014;19: 4595-4604.
- Torriani DD, Ferro RL, Peres KG, Bonow MLM, Santos IS, Matijasevich A, Barros AJD, Demarco FF. Dental Caries Is Associated with Dental Fear in Childhood: Findings from a Birth Cohort Study. Caries Research. 2014;48: 263-270.
- Peres KG, Peres MA, Demarco FF, Gigante DP, Horta BL, Menezes ANB, Hallal PC, Matijasevich AM, Santos IS, Barros AJD. Oral health in the birth cohorts of Pelotas, Brazil.Revista Brasileira de Epidemiologia 2104; 17: 281-284.
- Peres MA, Peres, KG, Boing AF, Bastos JLD, González-Chica DA. Oral health in the EpiFloripa study: a prospective study of the health status of adults Florianopolis, southern Brazil. Revista Brasileira de Epidemiologia 2014; 17: 571-575.
- Demarco FF, Peres KG, Peres MA. . Life course epidemiology and its implication for oral health. Brazilian oral research 204;28: 1-2.
- Boing AC, Peres KG, Bertoldi A, Garcia LP, Barros AJD. . Socioeconomic inequality in catastrophic health expenditure in Brazil. Revista de Saúde Pública 2014; 48: 632-641.
- Boing AFB, Bastos JL, Peres KG, Antunes JLF, Peres, M.A. . Social determinants of health and dental caries in Brazil: a systematic review of the literature between 1999 and 2010. Revista Brasileira de Epidemiologia, 2014; 17: 102-115.
- Boing AC, Bertoldi AD, Peres KG. The influence of health expenditures on household impoverishment in Brazil. Revista de Saúde Pública 2014; 48: 797-807.
- Tan, Haiping; Peres KG, Peres MA. Do people with shortened dental arches have worse oral health-related quality of life than those with more natural teeth? A population-based study. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 2014; 26:1-14.
- Correia MB ; Tarquinio SBC, de Oliveira LJC ; Peres MA, Peres, KG, Gigante DP, Horta BL, Demarco FF . Factors associated with prevalence of oral lesions and oral self-examination in young adults from a birth cohort in Southern Brazil. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2013; 29:155-164.
- Boing ACrispim, Bertoldi AD, Boing A F, Bastos JL, Peres KG. Access to medicines in the public health sector: analysis of the Unified Health System in Brazil. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2103;29: 691.
- Silva DAS, Peres KG, Boing AF, González-Chica, DA, Peres MA. Clustering of risk behaviors for chronic noncommunicable diseases: A population-based study in southern Brazil. Preventive Medicine 2013; 56: 20-24.
- Correia MB ; Peres MA, Peres KG, Horta BL, Barros AJD, Demarco FF. Do socioeconomic determinants affect the quality of posterior dental restorations? A multilevel approach. Journal of Dentistry 2013; 960-967.
- Luca GF, Nahas MV, de Souza TF, Mota J, Hallal PC, Peres , KG. Clustering of physical inactivity in leisure, work, commuting and household domains among Brazilian adults. Public Health 2013; 127: 530-537.
- Peres KG, Cascaes AM, Leão AT, Cortes MI, Vettori MV. Oral health and quality of life: socio-demographic and clinical characteristics in adolescents. Revista de Saúde Pública 2013;47: 19-28.
- Peres KG, Frazão P, Oliveira AGRC. Epidemiological pattern of severe malocclusion in Brazilian adolescents.. Revista de Saúde Pública 2013; 47: 109-117.
- Freire MCM, Reis SCGB, Figueiredo N, Peres KG, Moreira RS, Antunes JLF. Individual and contextual determinants of caries in children below 12 years in 2010. Revista de Saúde Pública 2013;47: 40-49.
- Silva RMG, Kupek E, Peres, KG . Prevalence of blood donation and associated factors in Florianopolis, Santa Catarina: population-based study in southern Brazil. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2013; 29: 2008-2016.
- Demarco, FF, Correa MB, Horta B, Barros AJD, Peres KG, Peres MA. Multilevel analysis of the association between posterior restorations and gingival health in young adults: a population-based birth cohort. Journal of Clinical Periodontology 2013; 40:, p. n/a-n/a.
- Luchi CA, Peres Kglazer, Bastos JLD, Peres MA. Inequalities in self-rated oral health in adults. Revista de Saúde Pública 2013;47: 740-751.
- Figueiredo DR, Peres MA, Luchi CA, Peres KG. Factors associated with difficulties of chewing in adults. Revista de Saúde Pública 2013; 47: 1028-1038.
- Boing AF, Mello GR, Boing AC, Pires RM, Peres KG, Peres MA. Association between depression and chronic diseases: results from a population based study. Revista de Saúde Pública, 2012; 46(4):617-23.
- Boing AF, Boing AC, Magajevsky F, Peres KG, Peres MA. Reduction of the Ambulatory Care Sensitive Conditions in Brazil between 1998 and 2009. Revista de Saúde Pública, 2012; 46(2): 359-66.
- Correa MB, Peres MA, Peres KG, Horta BL, Barros AD, Demarco FF. Amalgam or Composite Resin? Factors influencing the choice of restorative material. Journal of Dentistry, 2012; 40(9):703-10.
- Peres MA, Tsakos G, Barbato PR, Silva DAS, Peres KG. Tooth loss is associated with increased blood pressure in adults - a multidisciplinary population-based study. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 2012; 399):824-833.
- Boeira G, Correa MB, Peres KG, Peres MA, Santos IS, Mannito AM, Barros AJD, Demarco FF. Caries Is the Main Cause for Dental Pain in Childhood: Findings from a Birth Cohort. Caries Research, 2012; 46(5): 488-95.
- Gomes RS, Peres KG. Socioeconomic and demographic inequalities as risk factors for self-reported arthritis: a population-based study in adults in southern Brazil. Cadernos de Saúde Pública (ENSP. Impresso), 2012; 28;1506-1516.
- Moyses SJ, Marques R, Roncalli AG, Pinto RS, Goes PSA, Figueiredo N, Paludetto Junior M, Vettori MV, Cortes MI, Freire MCM, Peres MA, Peres KG, Casotti E, Ma nascimento AC, Narvai PC, Silva NN. Aspectos metodológicos do projeto SB Brasil 2010 de interesse para Inquéritos Nacionais de Saúde Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2012; 28:40-57.
- 30- Roncalli AG, Côrtes MIS, Peres KG. Perfis epidemiológicos de saúde bucal no Brasil e os modelos de vigilância. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2012; 28:s58-s68.
- 31- Dickie CE, Horta BL, Gigante DP, Demarco FF, Peres KG, Peres MA. Association between obesity and periodontal disease in young adults: a population-based birth cohort. Journal of Clinical Periodontology 2012; 39: 717-724.
- 32- Bernardo CO, Boing AF, Vasconcelos FAG, Peres KG, Peres MA. Association between tooth loss and obesity in Brazilian adults: a population-based study. Revista de Saúde Pública 2012; 46: 834-842.
- 33- Camargo MBJ, Barros AJD, Frazão P, Matijasevich A; Santos IS, Peres MA, Peres KG. Predictors of performance of routine dental visits and problem in preschool children. Revista de Saúde Pública 2012; 46: 87-97.
- 34- França-Pinto CC, Cence MS, Correa MB, Romano AR, Peres MA, Peres KG, Matijasevich A, Santos IS, Barros AJD, Demarco FF, Association between Black Stains and Dental Caries in Primary Teeth: Findings from a Brazilian Population-Based Birth Cohort. Caries Research 2012; 46:1706.
- 35- Peres, MA, Iser BPM, Peres KG, Malta DC, Antunes JLF. Contextual and individual inequalities in dental pain prevalence among Brazilian adults and elderly. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2012; 28:s114-s123.
- 36- Cascaes A, Peres KG, Peres MA. The knowledge of municipal oral health authorities of Santa Catarina about the use of fluoride in Public Health. Epidemiologia e Serviços de Saúde 2012; 21:89-98.
- 37- Boing, AF, Vicenzi RB, Magajewski, F, Boing AC, Moretti-Pires RO, Peres KG, Lindner SR, Peres MA. Redução das internações por condições sensíveis à atenção primária no Brasil entre 1998-2009. Revista de Saúde Pública 2012; 46:359-366.
- 38- Peres MA, Iser BPM, Boing AF, Yokota RTC, Malta DC, Peres KG. Inequalities in the access and utilization of dental care in Brazil: an analysis of the Telephone-based System for the Surveillance of Risk and Protective Factors for Chronic Diseases. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2012; 28:s90-s100.
- 39- Peres KG, Peres MA, Boing AF, Bertoldi AD, Bastos JL, Barros AJD. Redução das desigualdades sociais na utilização de serviços odontológicos no Brasil entre 1998 e 2008. Revista de Saúde Pública 2012; 46: 250-258.
- 40- Peres MA, Peres KG, Thomson WM, Broadbent J, Gigante DP, Horta BL. The influence of family income trajectories from birth to adulthood on adult oral health: findings from the 1982 Pelotas Birth Cohort. American Journal of Public Health 2011; 101(4):730-736.
- 41- Cascaes AM, Peres KG, Peres MA, Demarco FF, Santos I, Matijasevich A, Barros AJ Validity of 5-year-old children's oral hygiene pattern referred by mothers. Revista de Saúde Publica 2011; 45(4):668-75.
- 42- Bastos JL, Boing AF, Peres KG, Antunes JL, Peres MA. Periodontal outcomes and social, racial and gender inequalities in Brazil: a systematic review of the literature between 1999 and 2008. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2011;27 (suppl.2): s141-s153.
- Peres KG, Peres, MA, Demarco, FF, Tarquínio SBC, Horta BL, Gigante DP. Oral health studies in the 1982 Pelotas (Brazil) birth cohort: methodology and principal results at 15 and 24 years of age. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2011;27:1569-1580.
- Pietro PF, Silva VRG, Assis MAA, Vasconcelos FAG, Vieira FGK; Souza FO, Peres KG. Valores de energia e nutrientes de preparações alimentares: um estudo comparativo entre 4 programas de análise nutricional e a tabela brasileira de composição de alimentos. Revista Brasileira de Nutrição Clínica 2011; 26: 9-15.
- Boing AC, Bertoldi AD, Peres KG. Desigualdades socioeconômicas nos gastos e comprometimento da renda com medicamentos no Sul do Brasil. Revista de Saúde Pública. 2011;45(5): 897-905.
- Peres MA, Thomson WM, Peres KG, Gigante DP, Horta BL, Broadbent J, Poulton R. Challenges in comparing the methods and findings of cohort studies of oral health: the Dunedin (New Zealand) and Pelotas (Brazil) studies. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 2011; 35(6): 549-556.
- Peres MA, Peres KG; Santos IS. O uso da epidemiologia para implantação e avaliação de programas preventivos em saúde bucal. Pro-odonto. Prevenção 2011; 5: 9-34.
- Silva DAS, Nahas MV, Sousa TF, Duca GFD, Peres KG. Prevalence and associated factors with body image dissatisfaction among adults in southern Brazil: A population-based study. Body Image 2011; 427-431.
- Borges CM, Peres MA, Peres KG. Association between self-evaluation of the teeth and gingival appearance and mastication and malocclusion: a population-based study among Brazilian adolescents. Revista Brasileira de Epidemiologia 2010; 13(4): 713-23.
- Sarturi JB, Neves J, Peres KG. Obesity in adults people: a population based study in a small town in South of Brazil, 2005. Ciência e Saúde Coletiva 2010; 15:105-113.
- Peres MA, Barros AJ, Peres KG, Araújo CL, Menezes AMB, Hallal PC, Victora CG. Oral health follow-up studies in the 1993 Pelotas (Brazil) birth cohort study: methodology and principal results. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2010; 26:1990-1999.
- Narvai PC, Antunes JL, Moyses SJ, Frazão P, Peres MA, Peres KG, Sousa MLR, Roncalli A. Scientific validity of epidemiological knowledge based on data from the Brazilian Oral Health Survey (SB Brazil 2003). Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2010; 26: 647-670.
- Pattussi MP, Peres KG, Boing AF, Peres MA, da Costa, JSD. Self-rated oral health and associated factors in Brazilian elders. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 2010; 38:348-359.
- Correia MB, Peres MA, Peres KG, Gigante DP, Horta BL, Demarco FF. Life course determinants of dental prosthesis needs in young adults. Journal of Dental Research 2010; 89:733-738.
- Feio LC, Vasconcelos FAG, Peres KG. Influence of biological, social and psychological factors on the prevalence of abnormal eating attitudes among female university students in Brazil . Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition 2010; 28:173-181.
- Wehrmeister FC, Peres KG. Regional inequalities in the prevalence of asthma diagnosis in children: an analysis of the Brazilian National Household Sample Survey, 2003. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2010; 26:1839-1852.
- Fischer TK, Peres KG, Kupek E, Peres MA .Primary dental care indicators: association with socioeconomic status, dental care, water fluoridation and Family Health Program in Southern Brazil. Revista Brasileira de Epidemiologia 2010;13:126-138.
- Peres MA, Masiero AV, Longo GZ, Rocha GC, Matos IB, Najnie K, Oliveira M C, Arruda MP, Peres KG. Self-rated health among adults in Southern Brazil. Revista de Saúde Pública 2010; 44:901-911.
- Peres MA, Peres KG, Frias AC, Antunes JL. Contextual and individual assessment of dental pain period prevalence in adolescents: a multilevel approach. BMC Oral Health 2010;10:20.
- Narvai PC, Antunes JL, Moysés SJ, Frazão P, Peres MA, Peres KG, Sousa MLR, Roncalli, AG . The authors reply. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2010; 26: 669-670.
- Lopes JÁ, Longo GZ, Peres KG, Boing AF, Arruda MP. Fatores associados à atividade física insuficiente em adultos: estudo de base populacional no sul do Brasil. Revista Brasileira de Epidemiologia 2010; 13:689-698.
- Peres MA, Barros AJ, Peres KG, Araújo, CLP, Menezes AMB. Life course dental caries determinants and predictors in children aged 12 years: a population-based birth cohort. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 2009; 37:123-133.
- Anacleto AJ, Njaine K, Longo GZ, Boing AF, Peres KG. Prevalence of intimate partner violence and associated factors: a population-based study in Lages, Santa Catarina State, Brazil, 2007. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2009; 25:800-808.
- Peres KG, Peres MA, Araujo CLP, Menezes AMB, Hallal PC. Social and dental status along the life course and oral health impacts in adolescents: a population-based birth cohort. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 2009; 7:95.
- Cenci M, Peres KG, Vasconcelos FAG. Prevalence of Bulimia behaviours and its associated factors in female universities. Revista de Psiquiatria Clínica 2009;36:83-88.
- Cascaes AM, Peres KG, Peres MA. Periodontal disease is associated with poor self-rated oral health among Brazilian adults. Journal of Clinical Periodontology 2009; 36:25-33.
- Bastos JL, Antunes JLF, Frias AC, Souza MLR, Peres KG, Peres MA. Color/race inequalities in oral health among Brazilian adolescents. Revista Brasileira de Epidemiologia 2009; 12:313-324.
- Bernat AC, de Oliveira MC, da Rocha GC, Boing AF, Peres KG. Prevalence of respiratory symptoms and associated factors: a population-based study in adults from Lages, Santa Catarina State, Brazil. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2009;25:1907-1916.
- Kuhnen M, Peres MA, Masiero AV, Peres KG. Toothache and associated factors in Brazilian adults: a cross-sectional population-based study. BMC Oral Health 2009; 9:7.
- Bastos JL, Peres MA, Peres KG, Dumith SC, Gigante DP. Soecioeconomic differencecs between self- and interviewer-classification of color/race. Revista de Saúde Pública 2008;42:324-334.
- Silva KS, Nahas MV, Peres KG, Lopes AS. Factors associated with physical activity, sedentary behavior, and participation in physical education among high school students in Santa Catarina State, Brazil. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2009; 25:2187-2200.
- Brehsan TR, Vieira ARR, Peres KG. Nutritional status in the early childhood and dental caries in deciduous teeth: a literature review. Revista de Odontologia da UNESP 2009;38:249-255.
- Borges CM, Cascaes AM, Fischer TK, Boing AF, Peres MA, Peres KG. Dental and ginvival pain and associated factors among Brazilian adolescents: na analysis of the Brazilian Oral Health Survey 2002-2003. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2008; 24:1825-1834.
- Peres KG, Barros AJD, Anselmi L, Peres MA, Barros FC. Does malocclusion influence the adolescent`s satisfaction with appearance? A cross-sectional study nested in a Brazilian birth cohort. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 2008; 36:137-143.
- Cascaes AM, Gauche H, Baramarchi FM, Borges CM, Peres KG. Prematurity and associated factors in the state of Santa Catarina, Brazil, in 2005: data analysis of Live Birth Information System. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2008; 24:1024-1032.
- Bastos JL, Peres MA, Peres KG, Araujo CLP, Menezes AMB. Toothache prevalence and associated factors: a life course study from birth to age 12 yr. European Journal of Oral Science 2008; 116: 458–46
- Bastos JLD, Gigante DP, Peres KG. Toothache prevalence and associated factors: a population-based study in Southern Brazil. Oral Diseases 2008; 14:320-326.
- Fiedler MM, Peres KG. Functional status and associated factors among the elderly in a southern Brazilian city: a population-based study. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2008; 24:409-415.
- Peres KG, Barros ALD, Peres MA, Victora CG. Effects of breastfeeding and sucking habits on malocclusion in a birth cohort study. Revista de Saúde Pública 2007; 41(3):343-350.
- Peres MA, Antunes JLF, Boing AF, Peres KG, Bastos JLD. Skin colour is associated with periodontal disease in Brazilian adults: a population-based oral health survey. Journal of Clinical Periodontology 2007; 34(3):196-201.
- Bastos JLD, Peres MA, Peres KG, Barros AJD. Infant growth, development and tooth emergence patterns: A longitudinal study from birth to 6 years of age. Archives of Oral Biology 2007; 52(6):598-606.
- Peres KG, Latorre MRDO, Sheiham A, Peres MA, Victora CG, Fernandez PG, Maas AMN, Romano AR, Barros FC. Social and biological early life influences on the prevalence of open bite in Brazilians years-olds. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry 2007;17(1):41-49.
- Peres MA, Peres KG, Barros AJD, Victora CG. The relationship between family socioeconomic trajectories from childhood to adolescence and dental caries and associated behaviors. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 2007;61(2):141-145.
- Bastos JLD, Gigante DP, Peres KG, Nedel FB. Social determinants of odontalgia in epidemiological studies: theoretical review and proposed conceptual model. Ciência & Saúde Coletiva 2007;12:1611-1621.
- Baretta E, Baretta M, Peres KG. Physical activity and associated factors among adults in Joaçaba, Santa Catarina, Brazil. Cadernos de Saúde Pública 2007;23:1595-1602.
- Filho JRN, Debastiani D, Nunes AD, Peres KG. Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors in adults living in Luzerna, Santa Catarina, in 2006. Arquivos Brasileiros de Cardiologia 2007; 89:319-324.
- Peres MA, Antunes JL, Peres KG. Is water fluoridation effective in reducing inequalities in dental caries distribution in developing countries? Recent findings from Brazil. Sozial-Und Praventivmedizin 2006;51(5):302-10.
- Traebert J, Bittencourt DD, Peres KG, Peres MA, Lacerda JT, Marcenes W. Aetiology and rates of treatment of traumatic dental injuries among 12-year-old school children in a town in Southern Brazil. Dental Traumatology 2006; 22(4):173-178.
- Peres MA, Latorre MRDO, Sheiham A, Peres KG, Barros FC, Hernandez PG, Maas AMN, Romano AR, Victora CG. Social and biological early life influences on severity dental caries in children aged 6. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 2005; 33(1): 53-63,
- Peres KG, Armênio MF, Peres MA, Traebert J, Lacerda JT. Dental erosion in 12 year old schoolchildren - a cross sectional study in Southern Brazil. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry 2005; 15: 249-255.
- Peres MA, Peres KG, Traebert J, Zabot NE, Lacerda JT. Prevalence and severity of dental caries are associated to the worst socio-economic conditions: a Brazilian cross-sectional study among 18-year old males. Journal of Adolescent Health 2005; 37(2):103-109.
- Peres KG, Oliveira CT, Peres MA, Raymundo MS, Fett R. Sugar content in oral liquid medicines for children. Revista de Saúde Pública/Journal of Public Health 2005; 39(3): 486-489.
- Lacerda JT, Simionato EM, Peres KG, Peres MA, Traebert J, Marcenes W. Dental pain as the reason for visiting a dentist in a Brazilian adult population. Revista de Saúde Publica/ Journal of Public Health 2004; 3:453-458.
- Peres MA, Fernandes LS, Peres KG. Inequality of water fluoridation in Southern Brazil - the inverse equity hypothesis revisited. Social Science and Medicine 2004; 58(6):1181-1189.
- Peres MA, Latorre MRDO, Sheiham A, Peres KG, Barros FC, Hernandez PG, Maas AMN, Romano AR, Victora CG. Effects of Social and biological factors on dental caries in 6-year-old children: a cross sectional study nested in a birth cohort in Southern Brazil. Brazilian Journal of Epidemiology 2003; 6(4):293-306.
- Peres KG, Latorre MRDO, Peres MA, Traebert J, Panizzi M. Impact of dental caries and dental fluorosis on 12-year-old schoolchildren's self-perception of appearance and chewing. Cadernos de Saúde Pública /Reports in Public Health 2003;19(1):323-330.
- Peres MA, Peres KG, Antunes JLF, Junqueira SR, Frazão P, Narvai PC. The association between socioeconomic development at the town level and the distribution of dental caries in Brazilian children. Revista Panamericana de Salud Publica (Panamerican Journal of Public Health 2003; 14(3): 149-157.
- Fabro SM, Oddy E, Grando LJ, Peres KG, Rath IB. Alterações estomatológicas e condições dentais em crianças infectadas pelo HIV, Belo Horizonte, MG. Arquivos em Odontologia (UFMG) 2002; 38: 201-211.
- Peres KG, Bastos JRM, Latorre MRDO. Relationship between severity of dental caries and social and behavioral factors in children. Revista de Saúde Pública 2000; 34:402-408.
International Association for Dental Research, International Epidemiology Association, Brazilian Collective Health Association
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Thursday, 9 Aug 2018
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/karen.peres