Dr Mansooreh Zahedi
|Org Unit||School of Computer Science|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 5480|
- PhD in Computer Science, IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 2015
- Double Masters Degree - Global Software Engineering European Masters (GSEEM)
- Mälardalens högskola, Västerås, Sweden, (2009 - 2010)
- VU University Amsterdam, the Netherlands (2010 - 2011)
- Shahin, M., Zahedi, M., Ali Babar, M., Zhu, L., “An Empirical Study of Architecting for Continuous Delivery and Deployment”, Empirical Software Engineering Journal, 2018.
- Zahedi, M., Ali Babar, M., “Why Does Site-Visit Matter in GSD? A Knowledge-Based Perspective”, Elsevier, Information and Software Technology (IST), Volume 80, December 2016, Pages 36-56, ISSN 0950-5849, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.infsof.2016.08.001.
- Zahedi, M., Shahin, M., Ali Babar, M., “A Systematic Review of Challenges and Solutions of Knowledge Sharing in Global Software Development”, Elsevier, International Journal of Information Management (IJIM), Volume 36, Issue 6, Part A, December 2016, Pages 995-1019, ISSN 0268-4012, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2016.06.007.
- Zahedi, M., Ali Babar, M., Cooper, B., “An Empirical Investigation of Transferring Research to Software Technology Innovation – A Case of Data-Driven National Security Software”, In Proceedings of 12th International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), Oulu, Finland, 2018.
- Zahedi, M., Ali Babar, M., Treude, C., “An Empirical Study of Security Issues Posted in Open Source Projects”, In Proceedings of 51st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), Honolulu Hawaii, US, 2018
- Shahin, M., Ali Babar, M., Zahedi, M., Zhu, L., “Beyond Continuous Delivery: An Empirical Investigation of Continuous Deployment Challenges”, In Proceedings of 11th International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM), Toronto, Canada, 2017.
- Shahin, M., Zahedi, M., Ali Babar, M., Zhu, L., “Adopting Continuous Delivery and Deployment: Impacts on Team Structures, Collaboration, and Responsibilities”, International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE), Sweden, 2017.
- Ullah, F., Raft, A., Shahin, M., Zahedi, M., Ali Babar, M.,“Security Support in Continuous Deployment Pipeline”, International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering (ENASE), Portugal, 2017.
- Zahedi, M., Ali Babar, M., “Knowledge Sharing for Common Understanding of Technical Specifications Through Artifactual Culture”, International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE), London, UK, 2014.
- Zahedi, M., Ali Babar, M., “Towards an Understanding of Enabling Process Knowing in Global Software Development: A Case Study”, International Conference on Software and Systems Process (ICSSP), Nanjing, China, 2014.
- Ali Babar, M., Zahedi, M., “Understanding Structures and Affordances of Extended Teams in Global Software Development”, International Conference on Global Software Engineering (ICGSE), Bari, Italy, 2013.
- Zahedi, M., Ali Babar, M., “Exploring Social Structures in Extended Team Model”, International Workshop on Cooperative and Human Aspects of Software Engineering (CHASE 2013), collocated with ICSE 2013, San Francisco, USA
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Monday, 1 Apr 2019
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/mansooreh.zahedi