Professor Namita Roy Choudhury
|Org Unit||School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 4116|
1.A Tough Resilin Based Hydrogel Platform for Repair and Regeneration, N. R. Choudhury, N.K. Dutta, A. Hill, A. Zannettino, J. C. Liu, P. Lavalle. ARC Discovery A$, 358,000, (2016-2018)
2. ARC Research Hub for Graphene Enabled Industry Transformation, Losic, Skafidas, Majumder, Fumeaux, Choudhury, Nirmalathas, McLaughlin, Ma, Ghomashchi, Lin Zhong, Muzzin, Anderson, Neering, Spooner, Zhu, Koziol, Pollard, Merkoçi, Dai, Liu, Stewart, Bohm, ARC Industry Tranformation Research Hubs, A$ 4.8M (2016-2020).
3.USANS and SANS Investigation of Structure and Toughening mechanism of Protein-based Hydrogels, Choudhury, Balu, Dutta, Mata, Rehm, De Campo, ANSTO Bragg’s Award, ~A$ 79,000 (2016).
4. Interface Engineering and facile fabrication of Plastic Solar Cell, Namita Roy Choudhury, M. Andersson, N.K Dutta, SAGovt, International Science Linkage Grant, A$500,00 (2014-2018).
5. Large Scale Synthesis of Ultra-small Platinum Nanoparticles for PEMFC Naba K. Dutta, N, Roy Choudhury. ITEK , BioSA, NOVAKAT, Total A$ 79,783 (2015)
6.SA Facility for High Resolution Imaging and Characterization, Choudhury, Dutta, Andersson, Prestidge, Follink, Ellis, Lenehan, Losic, Santos, Raston, ARC LIEF, UNISA, Adelaide University, Flinders University ARC A$ 290,000, Uni. Contribution A$ 300,000; Total A$ 590,00 (2015)
7. SANS and USANS study of co-assembly of protein structure, E. Gilbert, C. Rhem, N. Roy Choudhury, R. Knott, ANSTO Award, ~A$ 66,000 (2014).
8. Green Corrosion Inhibitors for Self Healing, CSIRO Flagship Cluster Fund, A$ 36,073 (2014-2017)
9. Demonstration of the performance of rec 1-resilin directed Pt and Pt-alloy electrocatalyst: in H2/Air fed Polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell, ITEK Pty Ltd, A$170,000, (2014).
10. Clever Green Commercialisation Grant with NovaKat as Industry Partner: Unique fuel cell catalyst layer. N. K. Dutta, N. Roy Choudhury. A$ 200,000 (2014).
- N. K. Dutta, N. Roy Choudhury, R. Balu, C. Elvin, A. Hill, ‘Resilin-Directed Green Synthesis of Highly Fluorescent Water Soluble Noble-Metal Quantum Dots’ PCT WO 2015/024063 A1
- N. K. Dutta, N. Roy Choudhury, J. Whittaker, R. Balu, S. Mayavan, C. Elvin, A. Hill, ‘Template Directed Formulation of Metal Nanoparticles and uses thereof” 2014, WO2014/071463A1.
3. Thermal Analysis of Rubbers and Rubbery Materials, eds., P.P. De, N. Roy Choudhury, N. K. Dutta, 2010, 546pp., iSmithers, Shrewsbury, UK.
4. N. K. Dutta, A. K. Dutta, N. Roy Choudhury, ‘Optically Coupled Hybrid Architectures Based on Fluorescent Proteins and Gold Nanoparticles, in ‘Encyclopedia of Metalloproteins’ eds. Robert H. Kretsinger, Vladimir N. Uversky , Eugene A. Permyakov Springer, 895-908, 2013
5. A.G. Kannan, N. K. Dutta and N. Roy Choudhury, ‘Novel Hybrids for High Temperature, Lubricating Thin Film Coating Applications in ‘Tribology of polymeric nanocomposites, Friction and Wear of Bulk Materials and Coatings-2nd ed., eds. Prof. Klaus Friedrich and Prof. Alois K. Schlarb, Elsevier 717-778, 2013
6. K. Shelat, N. Roy Choudhury, N.K Dutta; ‘Microthermal Analysis of Rubber and Rubber like Materials’; ed. P.P. DE, N. Roy Choudhury, N. K. Dutta, iSmithers, Shrewsbury, UK, 217-252, 2010.
7. N.D. Tran, N. Roy Choudhury and N. K Dutta; Thermal Analysis of Bio-macromolecules and Biomedical Polymers; P.P. DE, N. Roy Choudhury, N. K. Dutta,. iSmithers, Shrewsbury, UK , 463-521, 2010.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Thursday, 23 May 2019
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/namita.roychoudhury