Dr Pulak Purkait
|Org Unit||School of Computer Science|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 6165|
Engineering & Maths Sciences
- T.-J. Chin, P. Purkait, A. Eriksson and D. Suter, Efficient Globally Optimal Consensus Maximisation with Tree Search, In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2015. (Oral) (Awarded CVPR Best Paper Honourable Mention). [pdf][code]
- P. Purkait, T.-J. Chin, H. Ackermann and D. Suter, Clustering with hypergraphs: the case for large hypergraphs, In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), September 2014. [pdf] [code] [project]
- P. Purkait, Nikhil R. Pal, and B. Chanda. A Fuzzy-Rule-Based Approach for Single Frame Super Resolution. IEEE Transaction on Image Processing, 23(5):2277--2290 (2014). [pdf][code]
- P. Purkait and B. Chanda, A Fast and Robust Deblurring Technique on High noise Environment, In Proceedings of the IEEE international conference on image processing (ICIP ’13) September 2013.
- P. Purkait and B. Chanda, Adaptive Morphologic Regularizations for inverse problems, In Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology (ISMM ’13) , May 2013.
- P. Purkait and B. Chanda. Morphologic gain-controlled regularization for edge-preserving super-resolution image reconstruction. Signal, Image and Video Processing, Springer, pages 1-14, 2012.
- Pulak Purkait and Bhabatosh Chanda Image upscaling using multiple dictionaries of natural image patches. In Proceedings of The 11th Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV-12), November, 2012. [code]
- P. Purkait and B. Chanda. Super resolution image reconstruction through bregman iteration using morphologic regularization. IEEE Transaction on Image Processing, 21(9):4029-39, 2012.
- P. Purkait and B. Chanda, Digital mural image restoration, In Proceedings of the Eighth Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP), Decembar, 2012
- M. Ghorai, P. Purkait and B. Chanda, A fast video inpainting technique, In Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence (PReMI), Decembar, 2013.
- P. Purkait and B. Chanda, Off-line Recognition of Hand-Written Bengali Numerals Using Morphological Features,International Conference of Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), 2010
- P. Purkait, R. Kumar and B. Chanda, Writer identification for handwritten telugu documents using directional morphological features, International Conference of Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), 2010
- K. Atal, A. Arora, P. Purkait and B. Chanda, Face Image Retrieval Based on Probe Sketch Using SIFT Feature Descriptors,Perception and Machine Intelligence (PerMin), January, 2012
- P. Purkait, S. Kulkarni and B. Chanda, A novel technique for sketch to photo synthesis, In Proceedings of the Seventh Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP), Decembar, 2010
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Thursday, 9 Aug 2018
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/pulak.purkait