Mr Yu Su
|Org Unit||School of Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 6139|
2008 Master of Eng. Sci. in School of Civil, Environmental & Mining Engineering, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA, Australia 5005
2005 Bachelor of Eng. in School of Traffic Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China 150030
Member, Concrete Institute of Australia, Australia
Member, Engineers Australia, Australia
Member, American Concrete Institute, U.S.
2009-2012 Adelaide Graduate Fee Scholarship, The University of Adelaide, Australia
1. Su, Y. (2010). Blast Mitigation of Masonry Walls by Various Retrofit Technologies, VDM Verlag Dr. Müller, ISBN-13 978-3-639-29061-5
2. Su, Y. (2009). "Numerical simulation of strengthened unreinforced masonry (URM) walls by new retrofitting technologies for blast loading." Research Thesis, The University of Adelaide. http://hdl.handle.net/2440/51217
3. Su, Y., Wu, C., Griffith, M.C. (2008). Mitigation of blast effects of aluminium foam protected masonry walls. Transactions of Tianjin University, ISSN 1006-4982, Vol.14, 2008. Also was published in the 2nd International Conference on Analysis and Design of Structures against Explosive and Impact Loads, Beijing China, 17-19, October 2008.
4. Su, Y., Wu, C., Griffith, M.C. (accepted). Modelling of the Bond-Slip Behavior in FRP Reinforced Masonry. Construction & Building Materials.
5. Su, Y., Wu, C., Griffith, M.C. (submitted). Numerical Simulation of Mitigation of Blast Effects of Aluminium Foams on Masonry Structures. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, ASCE.
6. Su, Y., Wu, C., Oehlers, D. (submitted) Meso-Scale Modelling of Concrete Failure Mechanism. Engineering Structures.
7. Su, Y., Wu, C., Griffith, M.C. (2008). Numerical Analysis of FRP Repaired URM Wall under Out-of-Plane Loading. Construction and Building Materials.
8. Su, Y., Wu, C., Griffith, M.C. (2008). Numerical analysis of out-of-plane loaded masonry wall using homogenization technique. The 14th International Brick and Block Masonry Conference, Sydney, 17-20 February 2008.
9. Su, Y., Wu, C., Griffith, M.C. (2008). Numerical simulation of bond-slip models between FRP and masonry in pull tests. The Tenth International Symposium on Structural Engineering for Young Exports, Hunan, China, 19-21, October 2008.
10. S.J. Fatemi, C. Wu , Y. Su, M. Rebentrost. Numerical Simulation of High Performance of Concrete against Projectile Impact Loading. National Security Science and Innovation Conference, September 2010.
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/yu.su