Digital humanities combines humanities and social science subjects with new technologies to prepare for the future work place. As a digital humanities student at The University of Adelaide, you will mix your creative talents with computer science. By blending together new technologies with communication and creativity, you will be prepared for the digital age of the future.
As a digital humanities student you will:
- Research the relationship between society and technology
- Think critically about technology and its global impact
- Develop your creative skills with new technologies
- Use digital technology to problem solve
- Explore how digital technologies are changing our world at an ever-increasing pace
- Discover how digital technologies are being used to study society and the human condition.
As a digital humanities student you will be studying within a faculty awarded a 5-star teaching quality in communication and media studies.
Degrees that offer this study area
Bachelor of Arts (Advanced)
Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Economics
Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Music
Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of International Relations with Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Media with Bachelor of Arts
Diploma in Arts
- Policy design and advising
- Government agencies
- Data analyst
- Science communication
The University of Adelaide is committed to regular reviews of the courses and programs it offers to students. The University of Adelaide therefore reserves the right to discontinue or vary programs and courses without notice. Please read the important information contained in the disclaimer.