Social Media and Digital Promotion
Make every post a winner. In today’s commercial and media landscape, an organisation that isn’t all over social and online media is pretty much, well, ‘all over’. More and more, the digital environment is where we connect—with each other, businesses, news and culture.
It’s where opinions are aired, attitudes influenced and loyalties won. Master this domain and the world’s at your fingertips.
Social Media and Digital Promotion gives you the skills and insight to capitalise on the incredible career opportunities presented by the global social media phenomenon.
In addition to gaining broad knowledge of the media industry and digital storytelling, you will:
- develop a firm grasp of effective image- and brand-building principles
- build a suite of public relations and marketing communication skills tailored to the digital realm
- gain a thorough understanding of how to build and manage media relationships
- unpack the screen and sound industries’ unique opportunities and requirements
- learn from experienced industry professionals.
You’ll also have the opportunity to gain invaluable real-world experience through an industry placement.
Degrees that offer this study area
The University of Adelaide is committed to regular reviews of the courses and programs it offers to students. The University of Adelaide therefore reserves the right to discontinue or vary programs and courses without notice. Please read the important information contained in the disclaimer.
Last updated: 17 Feb 2021